Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Do you know when the public release of version 0.3.1 is happening? I don´t have the money for Patreon.
Obviously only the dev knows for sure, but he has previously said a week after it's released for all Patrons. That was Saturday, so it should be roughly this weekend or thereabouts.

Reactions: Kirill Repin Art

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
By the way, I'm working on a titjob scene for the next update right now, so I think I'll share some WIP this weekend.
Very exited for this one, it will have boob animation, facial expressions, POV, and some other physical interactions with Hermione. Most items from the wardrobe section will be available real-time also, like clothes, lingerie etc.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
By the way, I'm working on a titjob scene for the next update right now, so I think I'll share some WIP this weekend.
Very exited for this one, it will have boob animation, facial expressions, POV, and some other physical interactions with Hermione. Most items from the wardrobe section will be available real-time also, like clothes, lingerie etc.
Jeah boobs, titjob scene in this art style will look amazing

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
With Hermione 0.3.1 Alpha is available for free!
I've posted the link in the first post (I've reported it ), it's also available on my Patreon.
This is the WIP for the titjob scene for the 0.3.2 Alpha version I'm working on currently. It will be animated of course.
View attachment 2150599
Jeah very smooth boobs, i am sure you can make them jiggle like crazy. Looking forward to it. The game in general, you know what you are doing, i think Ginny would probably have smaller boobs, Luna would have like giant knockers, also all 3 girls have different personalitys, i think the game has potential, the story is great, so far. we love our witches. This is the best harry potter fanfic game so far

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Jeah very smooth boobs, i am sure you can make them jiggle like crazy. Looking forward to it. The game in general, you know what you are doing, i think Ginny would probably have smaller boobs, Luna would have like giant knockers, also all 3 girls have different personalitys, i think the game has potential, the story is great, so far. we love our witches. This is the best harry potter fanfic game so far
Thank you!

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
What plans so far for the other girls ? Luna is kinda crazy could be crazy for sex nymphomaniac maybe trying to collect sperm for magic potions she is very loving and caring maybe a bit to much like a yandere you know a bit scary, maybe her magic potions could change the size of boobs for all the girls, so all people get the size they want could be small, medium and big potion, maybe same with the penis, some potion could also do very weird stuff akabur style, maybe turn her into the catgirl version hermione was in chamber of secrets, people love some weird stuff, maybe even some psychedelic visuals would look great in this art style. Jeah, i think that could be a great idea, like in 4 elements trainer we need a potion and shop girl that can give you potions that change the girls boobs and other sexy stuff, that could be luna, the main girl that would be hermione i think having Ginny and Cho would be a great thing, they would all look so sexy in this art style, maybe that would even be enough to make it a perfect game, the sexy girls different sexpositions with all of them, maybe since this is harry potter a game of chess option could work i mean it is always nice to have minigames in these kind of games, also maybe riddles i love games that have nice brainjogging and reward you with sex if you can solve the riddles. Whatever. I love the art style. In the end i am just having ideas, you can do your thing, just asking for one thing if you do Luna make her realy crazy way to horny and give her giant knockers, that would be a dream come true for me, thanks, whatever, good luck. This game could get lots of attention, it should. Hope you get lots of money with it, you deserve it. Whatever

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
played it and my feedback:
- the ui is a bit confusing at first. but after a few clicking around I understood how to navigate
- if I start a game, I already have "COMPLETED" lessons. this can be confusing, since I clicked on those "first" since I never did the lessons before, but since it was already completed it will not "show" instead I need to remember and do the next from memory until I get to those "non-completed"
- Right now the lessons are linear, so I do one at a time, but Im not sure what Im unlocking, this feel that I dont have control. not sure if theres another way? I would like more description of what each lesson do. like special assignment u get cat ears. so I would like more control of the lessons and why they are effecting Hermione that way.
- Hermione keeps the clothes, whatever type the next day, not sure if theres another way. but I would like Hermione to react more, as we know she can be stubborn and should not allow Harry to do whatever.
- I think its best to have Hermione follow Harry by default. now we need to click "follow me" in the morning.
- theres a few "doll" errors, u know multiple hands on her character (yes, I know its quite complicated, many different assets, but to let u know. it seems to be a refresh thing as well. as her body gets corrected after a few clicks)

and of course:
-I love the models, the effects, background,the small details. its really high quality. It feel cozy. the atmosphere. hermione is really hot (and I feel a bit sorry to corrupt her that much, see too cute! :D but thats the goal here!)
- so, I see a lot of potential here. keep it up.

Last edited:

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
played it and my feedback:
- the ui is a bit confusing at first. but after a few clicking around I understood how to navigate
- if I start a game, I already have "COMPLETED" lessons. this can be confusing, since I clicked on those "first" since I never did the lessons before, but since it was already completed it will not "show" instead I need to remember and do the next from memory until I get to those "non-completed"
- Right now the lessons are linear, so I do one at a time, but Im not sure what Im unlocking, this feel that I dont have control. not sure if theres another way? I would like more description of what each lesson do. like special assignment u get cat ears. so I would like more control of the lessons and why they are effecting Hermione that way.
- Hermione keeps the clothes, whatever type the next day, not sure if theres another way. but I would like Hermione to react more, as we know she can be stubborn and should not allow Harry to do whatever.
- I think its best to have Hermione follow Harry by default. now we need to click "follow me" in the morning.
- theres a few "doll" errors, u know multiple hands on her character (yes, I know its quite complicated, many different assets, but to let u know. it seems to be a refresh thing as well. as her body gets corrected after a few clicks)

and of course:
-I love the models, the effects, background,the small details. its really high quality. It feel cozy. the atmosphere. hermione is really hot (and I feel a bit sorry to corrupt her that much, see too cute! :D but thats the goal here!)
- so, I see a lot of potential here. keep it up.
My bad, I didn't reset the variables to their default state and it created a lot of confusion. Most of the issues you described are the consequence of that.
Would you mind trying it now, I've updated the game and now it also has a bit of new Galatea seam content. It was intended for the next update, but oh, well.
Also, I would really appreciate more details on doll errors, when do they happen, in what locations, after what actions, it will help me to narrow it down.

The reason why I added "Follow me" function is because Hermione can leave you if you push her too hard (should be working now), also it would be useful when I add other girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: baka and Jimwalrus

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
What plans so far for the other girls ? Luna is kinda crazy could be crazy for sex nymphomaniac maybe trying to collect sperm for magic potions she is very loving and caring maybe a bit to much like a yandere you know a bit scary, maybe her magic potions could change the size of boobs for all the girls, so all people get the size they want could be small, medium and big potion, maybe same with the penis, some potion could also do very weird stuff akabur style, maybe turn her into the catgirl version hermione was in chamber of secrets, people love some weird stuff, maybe even some psychedelic visuals would look great in this art style. Jeah, i think that could be a great idea, like in 4 elements trainer we need a potion and shop girl that can give you potions that change the girls boobs and other sexy stuff, that could be luna, the main girl that would be hermione i think having Ginny and Cho would be a great thing, they would all look so sexy in this art style, maybe that would even be enough to make it a perfect game, the sexy girls different sexpositions with all of them, maybe since this is harry potter a game of chess option could work i mean it is always nice to have minigames in these kind of games, also maybe riddles i love games that have nice brainjogging and reward you with sex if you can solve the riddles. Whatever. I love the art style. In the end i am just having ideas, you can do your thing, just asking for one thing if you do Luna make her realy crazy way to horny and give her giant knockers, that would be a dream come true for me, thanks, whatever, good luck. This game could get lots of attention, it should. Hope you get lots of money with it, you deserve it. Whatever
Well, right now I'm working on a new animated scene, after it's finished and transported to the game, I'll be working on a new Class for Hermione (probably Tantric Magic). I also have a design for a new Potions Class, but it'll have to wait for now.
As for other girls, I will add them eventually, but I want to develop Hermione first, creating new character files is very time consuming and I want to capitalise on the work that I've done already.
Once I have all the characters that I need, I'll start adding the story on top of the existing mechanics.

Last edited:

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
The vibes are very chill and relaxing, this will be a great game, also i like the idea of sex in class, i mean they have to learn about it, this is a school, for real if teachers would just do this in real life to have us fuck in class, for education of course, would not complain

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
The vibes are very chill and relaxing, this will be a great game, also i like the idea of sex in class, i mean they have to learn about it, this is a school, for real if teachers would just do this in real life to have us fuck in class, for education of course, would not complain
I went to an all-boys' school; so, no thanks!

Reactions: Kirill Repin Art
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes