Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Kirill Repin Art said:
Just played and liked what I saw!

+UIX is a bit disjointed. Maybe add the Girls icons above (or to the side) the actions dialogue box on the side so its easier to switch. I hated going all the way across the screen to talk to H and come back to the Teach.

+ It seemed weird that the teacher chastises H's wardrobe, when she is teaching H to be more provocative. Hopefully the teacher's strictness to the wardrobe is reduced over time or during the later time periods.

+ will there be stuents in the halls/rooms that react to the girls appearance?

Clothing options that I would enjoy
for H: a lewd skirt with the hem above crotch line, Sheer shirt, Sheer robe
for teach: Skirt with high slit , Sheer skirt enough to reveal garters and stockings, Sheer blouse, Sheer robe

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Masterjaxx

Nov 30, 2017
Haven't read through every post but how common is the glitch where the wardrobe and inviting her back to the dorm remain locked permanently regardless of completing all classes and assignments?

Also, how do i fix it?

Upon further examination im also locked out of every single dialogue choice that is not directly related to taking classes or refusing to expand options. This holds true when i restart the game.

Is it possible that the latest version to be uploaded is critically flawed?

Last edited:

33Cents

Oct 12, 2017
Haven't read through every post but how common is the glitch where the wardrobe and inviting her back to the dorm remain locked permanently regardless of completing all classes and assignments?

Also, how do i fix it?

Upon further examination im also locked out of every single dialogue choice that is not directly related to taking classes or refusing to expand options. This holds true when i restart the game.

Is it possible that the latest version to be uploaded is critically flawed?
I'm having the same stuff happening to me, can't change her wardrobe or invite her to the boys dorm just take classes and compliment

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
The model looks absolutely amazing.

I see the tits fuck scene is under development, that's also great.

However, I am not sure what story is planning. Because if story is planned well, I am afraid that tits fuck scene is a bit further in a good pace corruption game.

I am not saying I don't want to see sexual content. I really do. But I feel it a pity that such good model/arts will end up to be just a collection of sexual scenes without story telling.

Looking forward to the game development!

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
The mechanics of the Fashion Class will be expanded also, here you can see the simplified version of it.
I had to make a choice, should I work on it another six months, or make it playable right now, get some feedback and continue with future updates.
The artwork is amazing (as expected) and the mechanics outline very well what is planned for this game which has me hyped for future versions.

As there are probably a lot of people who find this game here without any additional information. maybe it would make sense to add a small note when starting the game about the current status, so people aren't disappointed that its currently in a very early state or confused that there is no introduction etc.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
The model looks absolutely amazing.

I see the tits fuck scene is under development, that's also great.

However, I am not sure what story is planning. Because if story is planned well, I am afraid that tits fuck scene is a bit further in a good pace corruption game.

I am not saying I don't want to see sexual content. I really do. But I feel it a pity that such good model/arts will end up to be just a collection of sexual scenes without story telling.

Looking forward to the game development!
Thank you!
It's not going to be just a collection of scenes, I want to make proper training mechanics with a compelling story. I think however, that this project needs at least one sex scene to demonstrate it's potential, just like I did with the wardrobe mechanics. The final product will have several classes you can send Hermione and other girls to, potion class, and 7 chapter story to tie everything together.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
The artwork is amazing (as expected) and the mechanics outline very well what is planned for this game which has me hyped for future versions.
Thank you, I'm glad you like my work!
As there are probably a lot of people who find this game here without any additional information. maybe it would make sense to add a small note when starting the game about the current status, so people aren't disappointed that its currently in a very early state or confused that there is no introduction etc.
Well, that's why I called it an "Alpha" version, I thought it would help with the expectations.

33Cents

Oct 12, 2017
Thank you!
It's not going to be just a collection of scenes, I want to make proper training mechanics with a compelling story. I think however, that this project needs at least one sex scene to demonstrate it's potential, just like I did with the wardrobe mechanics. The final product will have several classes you can send Hermione and other girls to, potion class, and 7 chapter story to tie everything together.
I'm definitely looking forward to that, are there any plays for Prof. Seam? I noticed that she wears only lingerie when Hermione takes more advanced private lessons. Also, is the text for the "fashion talk, LEVEL X-XX" set to have corresponding lines to whatever it is that you're teaching the girl(s) or is it just to unlock the subsequent lessons (sorry if i don't make sense I've been drinking tonight lol)

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
I'm definitely looking forward to that, are there any plays for Prof. Seam? I noticed that she wears only lingerie when Hermione takes more advanced private lessons. Also, is the text for the "fashion talk, LEVEL X-XX" set to have corresponding lines to whatever it is that you're teaching the girl(s) or is it just to unlock the subsequent lessons (sorry if i don't make sense I've been drinking tonight lol)
Eventually there will be scenes with Hermione and Galatea together.
The mechanics of the class presented here is a simplified version of it. They shouldn't be called "Fashion lesson 1" etc, there should be actual topics. In the "Fashion Talk" prof. Seam will tell you in which order you should take the lessons, if you choose the wrong one Hermione will be upset. So you wouldn't be able to just do them one after another. I think I'll have the extended version of it in the next update, wasn't enough time for it now.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes