Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
will play it later or tomorrow and give more feedback and also pin-point when those "doll-errors" occurs.

and yeah. this is "with Hermione" and it should focus on her. theres so much more we can do with her before adding more female to play with. I mean, small event-stories, like making her go to the toilet or a classroom with reveling clothes (like public favor-stuff) or tell her to flirt with Snape in a lesson, and when she returns she tell u about it. (much like witch trainer).
so we can add tasks for Hermione to do. well. its limitless. so if u ask me, I would only have Hermione and her adventures (corruption). (sure we can add lesbian scenes, but its with Hermione doing it with someone).

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
My bad, I didn't reset the variables to their default state and it created a lot of confusion. Most of the issues you described are the consequence of that.
Would you mind trying it now, I've updated the game and now it also has a bit of new Galatea seam content. It was intended for the next update, but oh, well.
Also, I would really appreciate more details on doll errors, when do they happen, in what locations, after what actions, it will help me to narrow it down.

The reason why I added "Follow me" function is because Hermione can leave you if you push her too hard (should be working now), also it would be useful when I add other girls. It cleans up after I talk to her.
Here's a doll errror, it happened in the morning, Hermione was following me, I talked to her first, I did fashion lesson #6 and private lesson #2 and pressed 'let's get out of here' after the private lesson.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Error #2:
After doing only private lesson, moved to the corridor.

I would assume something doesn't clean up in the label hermione_after_classes, but idk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kirill Repin Art

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Here's a doll errror, it happened in the morning, Hermione was following me, I talked to her first, I did fashion lesson #6 and private lesson #2 and pressed 'let's get out of here' after the private lesson.

Error #2:

I would assume something doesn't clean up in the label hermione_after_classes, but idk.
Thank you! It's one of the conditional statements, she's probably "tired" thus the crossed arms, but I've missed the default arm position statements somewhere in the code, I'll look into it.

Last edited:

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019

Error #2:

I've updated the game, it shouldn't have this issue anymore. The link in the first post leads to the updated version.

Reactions: baka

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Okay so a few things...

Firstly, the make up on her. Maybe it's optional I've just not got that far but I feel it should have ramped up as the lessons went on rather than mascara and red lips right away.

Secondly, maybe have her describe the lessons? "She thinks I'd look nicer in these stockings" sort of thing, rather than me just guessing whether the skirt got shorter or not.

Thirdly and this will make it all a bit more grindy but have talking to Prof Seam have dialogue and make the lessons appear to take time. Then have Harry go to the library to find fashion outfits or something, just so it's more like a game and less just clicking until she is upset, talking to her so she isn't and clicking until she is upset again.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Okay so a few things...

Firstly, the make up on her. Maybe it's optional I've just not got that far but I feel it should have ramped up as the lessons went on rather than mascara and red lips right away.

Secondly, maybe have her describe the lessons? "She thinks I'd look nicer in these stockings" sort of thing, rather than me just guessing whether the skirt got shorter or not.

Thirdly and this will make it all a bit more grindy but have talking to Prof Seam have dialogue and make the lessons appear to take time. Then have Harry go to the library to find fashion outfits or something, just so it's more like a game and less just clicking until she is upset, talking to her so she isn't and clicking until she is upset again.
The thing is, although this update has much more content then the original version, it's just a fraction of all the stuff that I have in mind. There will be a bunch of different classes, they will be connected with each other, there will be a narrative structure to everything, there will be quests and cutscenes etc.

In this version I just presented assets that were made in a last few months and an example of the game mechanics. Future updates will greatly expand on all that.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Okay so a few things...

The mechanics of the Fashion Class will be expanded also, here you can see the simplified version of it.
I had to make a choice, should I work on it another six months, or make it playable right now, get some feedback and continue with future updates.

Reactions: test7777 and baka

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
The mechanics of the Fashion Class will be expanded also, here you can see the simplified version of it.
I had to make a choice, should I work on it another six months, or make it playable right now, get some feedback and continue with future updates.
It'll be great once fleshed out then. The amount of poses and things is already good. I unlocked the make up options after my last post but "no make up" is still lipstick and shadow.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah and the base is great and I can easily see how it can be expanded. so a great start.
and as u wrote before, u didnt know if release or not but decided to do it for the feedback,
and thats what we all need to take into consideration when we give critics.
and I mean, damn, the model is really nice and want to see a lot more. looking forward for the progress.
and I hope people enjoy it and give u support.

Reactions: Kirill Repin Art

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
It'll be great once fleshed out then. The amount of poses and things is already good. I unlocked the make up options after my last post but "no make up" is still lipstick and shadow.
Yeah, I guess calling it "Makeup" in the menu was somewhat misleading, it's really just mascara.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
yeah and the base is great and I can easily see how it can be expanded. so a great start.
and as u wrote before, u didnt know if release or not but decided to do it for the feedback,
and thats what we all need to take into consideration when we give critics.
and I mean, damn, the model is really nice and want to see a lot more. looking forward for the progress.
and I hope people enjoy it and give u support.
Honestly, I welcome any feedback, it means people actually care about the product and they want to make it better. Given the state of the current version it would be reasonable to expect people making suggestions on the direction for further updates.

Reactions: Jimwalrus and baka

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Hermione wearing makeup from the beginning was the choice that I've made, the goal was to make her really pretty from the beginning (I do it in all my art), but all of your other suggestions will be addressed in future updates. I need to introduce other parts of the game first, and then we'll get much more engaging system in general.

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
Also after you've finished all of the special assignments and take Hermione to the Library at night, you'll get a new option in the Talk section "After classes". It will send you to the dialogue from the previous version and one of the endings will unlock "Lift you shirt"/"Lift you skirt" options in the wardrobe. You can do it just by switching poses, but I though being able to give Hermione a direct order would be more fun.
I don't seem to get that option, is that something that has changed in a later release?

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
I don't seem to get that option, is that something that has changed in a later release?
Sorry about that, there was the wrong variable in place, I've updated the post (and reported it), should be working fine now. It doesn't require night time now, just the completion of the Fashion Classes.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes