Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
can we make hermione boobs bigger?
Not in this version and the dev hasn't mentioned it as being planned.
It would be a lot of effort - take a look at the number of sprites in the game folder. About half of Hermione's body and clothes sprites would need to be redrawn substantially, then all meshed together.
Plus any new outfits & scenes would need the same.

Kirill Repin Art: Perhaps, somewhere down the line, we could body-morph* Hermione as a limited thing in an advanced potions class, when she's wearing a special outfit / nude? Effect wears off when she leaves the classroom.

*Boobs smaller / larger, bigger butt, height taller / shorter, muscular / skinnier / curvier etc?
Single outfit keeps the re-draws to a manageable level! :)

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Quick sprite re-mix:

"I rather enjoyed last night, Potter. Now hurry up and get dressed or you'll be late for Potions class." GalateaSeamInHarrysBedroom.png

(N.B. This scene is not in the game, it's fan art made from a remix of existing sprites)

Last edited:

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
So I tried it. Lots of promise here.

The art is great and some of the costumes for Hermione are hot. If we could go straight to class from the common room rather then through the hallway each time, maybe put the classes in a specific order as going to private early makes the normal ones a little meh afterwards etc for build up.

I know this is a work in progress though, really like it so far.

Reactions: Kirill Repin Art

damocles15

Sep 9, 2022
It would be a lot of effort - take a look at the number of sprites in the game folder. About half of Hermione's body and clothes sprites would need to be redrawn substantially, then all meshed together.

Kirill Repin Art: Perhaps, somewhere down the line, we could body-morph* Hermione as a limited thing in an advanced potions class, when she's wearing a special outfit / nude? Effect wears off when she leaves the classroom.

*Boobs smaller / larger, bigger butt, height taller / shorter, muscular / skinnier / curvier etc?
tnx man for the info!

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
People not wanting to play as Harry Potter can use this new character, just call the picture "potter_01.png" in the potter folder and ruin your version forever.
"Oo is zis 'Arry Potteur of whom you speak? I 'ave never 'eard of eem!"

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019

Somewhere down the line it would be cool to add a deaging potion, to make a younger version of Hermione with bangs, but I would like to make her a full character, not a one time thing. So it's going to be a while, I want to make the core elements of the game first, and this potion would be something like a DLC.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Man, i don't get why these high rates in this game at the moment xd. Sure the art is beautiful, but is has NOTHING at this moment apart than getting Hermione naked and with a little of costumization
No interaction with the teacher nor Hermione herself, and the library is just decoration at this moment.
I finished the game in... 20 minutes? And it's not even hot enough to try nothing xd
In conclusion, it's so so boring right now that I wouldn't know whether to give it a try later.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes