Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Hi it's an alpha not "the game" just the mechanic of the "future Game" and i Can say it has a very potential for a "Future trainer".
Not a game at this moment..
Even if it only has preleminary content and it's the base for the future Game, the only decent component is the graphic section. Is not even enjoyable when the only options that you have to interact with Hermione is for "drug her" and "cast luring spells" in order to make her change her outfit xd. I wouldn't give a single penny on this game as it is now

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
Not in this version and the dev hasn't mentioned it as being planned.
It would be a lot of effort - take a look at the number of sprites in the game folder. About half of Hermione's body and clothes sprites would need to be redrawn substantially, then all meshed together.
Plus any new outfits & scenes would need the same.

Kirill Repin Art: Perhaps, somewhere down the line, we could body-morph* Hermione as a limited thing in an advanced potions class, when she's wearing a special outfit / nude? Effect wears off when she leaves the classroom.

*Boobs smaller / larger, bigger butt, height taller / shorter, muscular / skinnier / curvier etc?
Single outfit keeps the re-draws to a manageable level! :)
Like that idea :) thiccness is always something worth striving for!

Reactions: Jimwalrus

ArtLink

Aug 9, 2017
People here are like
"Saw a single nipple, 5 star"
"Its objectively shit but he tried, 5 star"
"Tagged as NTR and I don't like NTR but I felt like making a review to tell you this btw nice game lol, 5 star"
I think its cute.
Because ppl like an want to suport the develop to finish the fck game.
The thing that im realy not get is why ppl get pissed for the game on already start the development..

Reactions: Jetun

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
A trainer with gfx like this would be awesome! Need to see a more fleshed out game before I can commit to support. At this point it can go in any direction.
Yeah, I know what you mean.

In my case I decided to support the dev early to help get the ball rolling and the future's looking very good so far.
The titjob previews show the art is keeping its high standard, the dev seems committed to doing it properly (20 mins for a bug fix!) and their plans seem achievable by one person.
I echo the sentiment from much earlier in the thread "Please don't fuck this up" - it would be a terrible shame for this much potential to fall by the wayside.

Not everyone can afford to support based on an Alpha (or at all, of course), others can do but want to see more content / gameplay first. Personal decisions and all that.

I'm just glad it's not another 3DCG kinetic VN with the same old Daz etc assets - if I see that bloody clothing store one more time... :mad:

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I have a great idea: A genie magically replaces Dumbledore as the emperor of Hogwarts and he finds out that students have been selling sexual favors for house points. Hermione shows up to complain about it, but slowly realizes that she will have to do the same if she wants to win.

Do this and you will make thousands per month.

Last edited:

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Yeah, I know what you mean.

In my case I decided to support the dev early to help get the ball rolling and the future's looking very good so far.
The titjob previews show the art is keeping its high standard, the dev seems committed to doing it properly (20 mins for a bug fix!) and their plans seem achievable by one person.
I echo the sentiment from much earlier in the thread "Please don't fuck this up" - it would be a terrible shame for this much potential to fall by the wayside.

Not everyone can afford to support based on an Alpha (or at all, of course), others can do but want to see more content / gameplay first. Personal decisions and all that.

I'm just glad it's not another 3DCG kinetic VN with the same old Daz etc assets - if I see that bloody clothing store one more time... :mad:
The thing is, I'm a fan of the Wizarding World, I'm doing this game for myself also, not just for others and I am very particular about the things I like.
At the end of the day though, doesn't really matter what I say here, I want my work to speak for itself :)

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
I have a great idea: A genie magically replaces Dumbledore as the emperor of Hogwarts and he finds out that students have been selling sexual favors for house point. Hermione shows up to complain about it, but slowly realizes that she will have to do the same if she wants to win.

Do this and you will make thousands per month.
Somebody should make a game about it!

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I haven't played this yet since I was waiting for the game to get some meat on the bone first, but are we playing as Harry? If so, I am disappoint, would much rather be a teacher of some sort, preferably anonymous with the option to choose the name. Gotta fulfill that student/teacher fetish. Hell I'd take being the gross old janitor over Harry.

Art looks fucking great though, very eager to play this at some point.

Rezol

Jul 21, 2017
I haven't played this yet since I was waiting for the game to get some meat on the bone first, but are we playing as Harry? If so, I am disappoint
To each his own. Who knows, maybe someday you'll get what you want from Innocent Witches... I wouldn't count on them ever getting to the point, though )

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes