Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
I haven't played this yet since I was waiting for the game to get some meat on the bone first, but are we playing as Harry? If so, I am disappoint, would much rather be a teacher of some sort, preferably anonymous with the option to choose the name. Gotta fulfill that student/teacher fetish. Hell I'd take being the gross old janitor over Harry.

Art looks fucking great though, very eager to play this at some point.
There's Witch Trainer: Silver Mod for that kink :)

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I just got an idea, harry potter had that magic chess right, what if you put some minigames in this, maybe chess with naked 3d girls could be a way to put easter eggs for other famous waifus in the game, since you made so much sexy art about famous girls, or maybe a game of blackjack with sexy art on the cards ? It would give the game more gameplay, just an idea, the idea of living chess figures is kinda fun lots of parody games have minigames in it, think chess would fit in this setting.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Just checking your patreon to see how you were doing and I see possible bad news? Some issues with payments to your country and it says your taking a break? will that affect this game in any way?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Seems like the game has become a (partial) victim of sanctions - we may see 0.3.2 at some point soon-ish, but any more development will slow to a crawl

Kirill Repin Art on Patreon wrote:
"Payoneer leaves my country, PayPal already left, so now there’s no way for me to receive payouts from the Patreon.

Unfortunately, I can’t see how can I support this project after that, so I’ll stop charging you guys.

I’m still planning on adding titjob scene, since I already did a lot of the assets, but at this point I can’t keep investing into this project. I’ll probably continue doing it for free, but it will be a much slower process from now on.

I’ll share with you some rough renders of Gabrielle Delacour, I was planning in introducing her as a new character, and she would’ve been very important for the story. Renders aren’t edited yet, but I still like them.

I still can get paid in crypto through Bybit, and it’s so much better then Patreon and other corporations, but I would assume most people would find it to be too inconvenient. Plus, I’d still have to recreate the tier structure, the billing system, and I’m sure I’ll lose most people in the process.

I’m not deleting this page in a futile hope that Patreon will fix the issue and I’ve asked their tech support about it. I received a response in a passive-aggressive e-mail that I can sum up as “Sucks to be you, go fuck yourself”, so I would assume Patreon has no plans on fixing it, but who knows, crazier thing happened.

So yeah, very annoying, but I guess that’s the world we live in right now."

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Well, I don't want to call the project dead just yet, I'm assuming this shitstorm will end at some point, but yeah, it's gonna get much slower for now, since I have focus on other things and doing more commission work.

Here's some fan art I did recently, trying out new technics, might bring some of it to the game. Harle_Quinn_6_01.jpg

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Well, I don't want to call the project dead just yet, I'm assuming this shitstorm will end at some point, but yeah, it's gonna get much slower for now, since I have focus on other things and doing more commission work.

Here's some fan art I did recently, trying out new technics, might bring some of it to the game. View attachment 2239882
Harley... i love crazy woman, perfect art well maybe to much clothes, but it looks awesome better then real life amazing. You are very skilled at this

Reactions: Kirill Repin Art

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
It's easier said than done but just in case you aren't already aware there other Patreon-esque services that are still viable for Russian authors, like Boosty.to for example.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes