Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I also want some action. but not if its too soon or out of place. need to make sense and not silly.
what I hope is that this game will not be a short one but worked on and each update we can do more and more stuff.
I do hope Snape can join and watch her strip (u know the game akabur created, I want her to dance and the two jerk off and cum on her face)

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Uh, good sir. Can you please answer my question if Hermonie at least touches our dicks or not? It's just purely a tease if we're just seeing her naked.
Jeah some pov would be nice just put penis infront of her have it in her hands or mouth could be nice, well whatever we wait and see

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Jeah some pov would be nice just put penis infront of her have it in her hands or mouth could be nice, well whatever we wait and see
No action in this version, except for cumshots.
I believe the dev has sex with (at least) Hermione planned, but it's likely to be a few versions down the line.

MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
No action in this version, except for cumshots.
I believe the dev has sex with (at least) Hermione planned, but it's likely to be a few versions down the line.
Well given how it takes forever for this game to be updated, we'll get our first handjob from Hermonie in roughly 6 months.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Well given how it takes forever for this game to be updated, we'll get our first handjob from Hermonie in roughly 6 months.
To be fair, I think v0.2 is best described as a 'pre-alpha' and probably shouldn't have been released - it's likely he was testing the waters for interest. Dev has definitely stepped up a gear in the last month or so.
Even v0.3.1 is just an alpha though, you might want to come back around v0.6 :)

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
To be fair, I think v0.2 is best described as a 'pre-alpha' and probably shouldn't have been released - it's likely he was testing the waters for interest. Dev has definitely stepped up a gear in the last month or so.
What Jimwalrus said.
It's not easy to do this sort of thing, and since I haven't done it before, I don't really know how long would it take. I am planning on having more art in the next update though, some of it will be sexual.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
I had no idea if anybody would be interested in it, I just wanted to animate my art and have some nonlinear dialogue. I didn't really have the skills to make a proper game at that time anyway.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I think u should release when u want, no matter alpha or not. its good for feedback.
even if its alpha is still work.
and since its your first game its important with that feedback.
and I feel u get most positive feedback and thats good for morale and motivation.
keep it up. and I can not say it enough, there can not be enough Hermione. I just love that character and your interpretation is great. really nice model. and Harry (the little portrait) its damn nice, much better than the original actor (that I actually dont like at all. ugly motherfucker)

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I had no idea if anybody would be interested in it, I just wanted to animate my art and have some nonlinear dialogue. I didn't really have the skills to make a proper game at that time anyway.
take your time, no stress, as long as it is good i do not mind if it takes years lol, for real it shows that you work pretty hard on the art it looks real good

MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
Yeah, I'm not trying to knock your game in its current state. But a game that is centered on just voyeurism with no direct physical contact of the protagonist to the girl is just a frustrating tease to me. I'm not the sort of person who gets off on just seeing a woman's naked body. So that's why I wanted to enquire about what this whole game is about and whether or not there are stuff like actual sexual activity between the player and the heroine.

But since you clarified what the game is about in its current state, it's a game that I'm not gonna bother with, not because your game is bad in anyway, but just because it's not a game for me. I don't care if a girl is naked, I care if she's gonna touch my dick or not, ya feel me? Your game is not bad, but it's more catered towards guys who gets off from seeing girls in a vulnerable state and they just like watching them, so it's great for them, just not great for me.

No pressure on adding sexual activity. If you want to commit to go for the voyeur crowd, go right ahead. Your art of Hermonie is easily the best and she's actually really fucking hot. You got something good going on here, so just commit to that then. It's already better than the idiots who do the same shit with premade 3D asset models for their cringe as fuck Ren'Py games.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Yeah, I'm not trying to knock your game in its current state. But a game that is centered on just voyeurism with no direct physical contact of the protagonist to the girl is just a frustrating tease to me. I'm not the sort of person who gets off on just seeing a woman's naked body. So that's why I wanted to enquire about what this whole game is about and whether or not there are stuff like actual sexual activity between the player and the heroine.

But since you clarified what the game is about in its current state, it's a game that I'm not gonna bother with, not because your game is bad in anyway, but just because it's not a game for me. I don't care if a girl is naked, I care if she's gonna touch my dick or not, ya feel me? Your game is not bad, but it's more catered towards guys who gets off from seeing girls in a vulnerable state and they just like watching them, so it's great for them, just not great for me.

No pressure on adding sexual activity. If you want to commit to go for the voyeur crowd, go right ahead. Your art of Hermonie is easily the best and she's actually really fucking hot. You got something good going on here, so just commit to that then. It's already better than the idiots who do the same shit with premade 3D asset models for their cringe as fuck Ren'Py games.
Well, you can play with her boobs directly, hovering and clicking on them, but I get your point.
It’s just that I’ve seen too many games trying to attract the audience putting the sex scenes right away, with no concern for the game mechanics and the gameplay. Most of them end up painting themselves into a corner, and that’s something I’m trying to avoid.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Well, you can play with her boobs directly, hovering and clicking on them, but I get your point.
It’s just that I’ve seen too many games trying to attract the audience putting the sex scenes right away, with no concern for the game mechanics and the gameplay. Most of them end up painting themselves into a corner, and that’s something I’m trying to avoid.
Well playing with boobs is great. It is what made behind the dune a great game. Peace

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I like teasing games. (done in a good way, not milky way as some devs do)
and I like slow progress, so kissing, strip, touching, squeezing, some molesting, petting, but also hugging, showing affection, being kind, helping her to get love points, well u get it. there can be a lot that is not penetration.
another part is characters and the relationship (whatever that is) if master/slave, if boy/girl. about the drama, how to make an impression to get the girl, theres so many layers that we can explore before any sex. is she a dom or sub, what kind of play do she likes, flowers or a funny guy, or gentleman or a piece of shit that treat her as a whore.
if we get sex immediately whats the point of introducing anything I wrote above?

and if u know me, I like corruption, and that also can be many layers. to ask her change clothes to something more revealing, or tell her to touch her own boobs (above clothes) while letting Harry watch, shaming act, making her do kinky stuff. from telling her to bend over while someone is close by so they maybe see her booty, to a more daring thing like order her/dare her to go to a boy, and tell him, do u want to touch my boobs?

so slow is best if u ask me.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes