Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

noway

May 14, 2017
Very nice work!
I like the backwards approach, showing us what lewd stuff to expect and then filling in the story afterwards.

Of course, these kind of games only shine when the dialogs/interactions between the characters are just right.
There is a fine lining between creepy / sexy and corruption vs. reluctance of the characters. I hope you can pull that off.

In the long run, please also consider the flow of the gameplay - e.g. if there are only 5 rooms, the game does not need to tell us which one we entered every single time. Maybe just add a name plate to the top menu. Although, the backgrounds are already well chosen and tell us everything we need to know. Btw. I like blackboard changing with time (y)

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so I like the start, when theres some dialog. when trying to persuade Hermione to take class.
after that its just doll-playing and its not that interesting. so I hope there will be more text added.
and surely more activities. now its quite empty. nothing really happens. no other characters. such as how others see Hermione, where is Snape?

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
In the long run, please also consider the flow of the gameplay - e.g. if there are only 5 rooms, the game does not need to tell us which one we entered every single time. Maybe just add a name plate to the top menu. Although, the backgrounds are already well chosen and tell us everything we need to know.
It still has some of the legacy elements, I was going to remove some of it, but at the end just forgot about them.
Btw. I like blackboard changing with time (y)
Glad you've noticed!

Overall, it' still an alpha, a lot of the content will be changed/added.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Has anybody a clue how I could get the friend and romance points can raise over 1?
I got her on lewd 10 but now can't effort more on the other two scales.

Or it this a thing to be able only in future updates?

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I don't understand, I talk to the teacher, I talk to Hermione for her first class, she opens her robe and then disappears from the game. Is it a bug? am I doing something wrong?

Reactions: Mister66

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Has anybody a clue how I could get the friend and romance points can raise over 1?
I got her on lewd 10 but now can't effort more on the other two scales.

Or it this a thing to be able only in future updates?
You can't do that yet, it will be available in future updates

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I don't understand, I talk to the teacher, I talk to Hermione for her first class, she opens her robe and then disappears from the game. Is it a bug? am I doing something wrong?
Try the library, at least one game period after she storms off in a huff

Rouste

Jan 25, 2018
same prob as Morkar, hermione disappears after the first class, i skip days but nothing, wha's wrong ?

Rouste

Jan 25, 2018
sorry but it doesnt work, i go library, spend time, go sleep and retry, about 10 days passed and the girl is missing

Edit : wait evening and go library

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimwalrus

Pechvogel

Sep 2, 2018
finally an update. liked this game a lot. new graphic and the voice are great.
I totally agree wit one of the comment before that dialog and interaction for this kind of game is really important. Ive seen a lot of games with potential and good graphics ruined by bad writing. Hope dev can keep up the good work.

Pechvogel

Sep 2, 2018
just found some kind of bug, if I want chose clothes, some of the choices overlapping, like bra and panty / shirt and sweater / earring and what ever I can not reconize.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
just found some kind of bug, if I want chose clothes, some of the choices overlapping, like bra and panty / shirt and sweater / earring and what ever I can not reconize.
At what point does this happen? Can you please attach the full screenshot?

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes