Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this? Thx in advance
Wouldn't make sense to make one yet. It's still an ALPHA build. The developer is still making CHANGES to it. So it's not a "stable" version yet. The next step would be a BETA build, and even THAT having a walkthrough wouldn't make sense, because BETA is a "testing" version to identify things that might STILL need fixing before a final release. Walkthroughs only make sense for a fully tested "final release" version.

If you play it now as an ALPHA release, you are basically testing it for now. And you should expect some "Huh?" things to happen. Including things like, "How do I...?" stuff that you may not be able to figure out without asking here in this thread. But you should go back and read previous posts that you HAVEN'T read first to see if the question has already been answered in the past.

Last edited:
Reactions: Les_Riggs

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Would be nice to be able to save outfits. It's annoying going to class and ending up in another random outfit and having to re-fix it after every class.

It's also funny when the teacher asks Hermione to cover herself up and then she appears naked herself.

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Was not able to run on joiplay got error:

File "game/galatea_seam.rpy", line 835: Line is indented, but the preceding action statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation. You may have forgotten a colon ( : )
at professor_seam_position_side_image
^

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
You're right, it has 'False' where should be 'True'.

This section isn't finished yet, it will be similar to Witch Trainer, where you have to progress through each command to unlock the next one. For now I just put it in the Wardrobe.
First, excellent game, I love it both visually and the voice (I don't know if it's AI but it looks great), good luck.

Just out of curiosity, I know it's in the alpha version, but in the future (perhaps distant) there will be sex scenes, right? Also, in the future, do you plan to put other female characters?

Reactions: Kirill Repin Art

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
First, excellent game, I love it both visually and the voice (I don't know if it's AI but it looks great), good luck.

Just out of curiosity, I know it's in the alpha version, but in the future (perhaps distant) there will be sex scenes, right? Also, in the future, do you plan to put other female characters?
Thank you! I'm quite happy with her voice also, was very exited to see how it works within the game.
Yes, there will be sex scenes and other characters, I try not to get ahead of myself with the promises, but I want to add something with the next update.
I have plenty of concepts in the work, need to choose the right one.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Was not able to run on joiplay got error:

File "game/galatea_seam.rpy", line 835: Line is indented, but the preceding action statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation. You may have forgotten a colon ( : )
at professor_seam_position_side_image
^
Thank you for reporting, there was an indentation issue!

Heinzmonkey

Aug 4, 2018
I went to your patreon page and couldn't join. Got this message:
"This creator isn't accepting new signups at this time."

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
I went to your patreon page and couldn't join. Got this message:
"This creator isn't accepting new signups at this time."
Thank you for your support! I forgot to remove patreon from the first post, my bad.
I can't get my money out of it, all I can do — is to watch my balance. Which is nice and all, but it sort of misses the core concept.
While boosty does have pretty bad UI, it doesn't try to steal my money, which is a big selling point for me. But I understand why some people don't like to use it, patreon is more convenient.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
There is something about Harry Potter that makes me want to cuck him but there is no sexual content according to Tags so that is a moot wish.

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
The lack of sexual content in this game is criminal. Figures the game with the best graphics in ages ends up being a total lame duck. No one likes dress up simulators.

• Haha
Reactions: loikl and whiite

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
There is something about Harry Potter that makes me want to cuck him but there is no sexual content according to Tags so that is a moot wish.
The lack of sexual content in this game is criminal. Figures the game with the best graphics in ages ends up being a total lame duck. No one likes dress up simulators.
You guys understand that this game is still in development? If not now you should know. Sex is coming but dev made the core mechanics of the game and made sure those works before anything else. Thats it, take it or leave it.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes