Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Thank you! I'm quite happy with her voice also, was very exited to see how it works within the game.
Yes, there will be sex scenes and other characters, I try not to get ahead of myself with the promises, but I want to add something with the next update.
I have plenty of concepts in the work, need to choose the right one.
Great, just wanted to be sure, take your time and do it your way to make it work for you.

Reactions: Kirill Repin Art

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
The lack of sexual content in this game is criminal. Figures the game with the best graphics in ages ends up being a total lame duck. No one likes dress up simulators.
True, I mean, how is it possible that a game that CLEARLY says ALPHA and that HAS NO more than 2 or three small updates doesn't have 30 hours of content?... simply outrageous.:LOL:

Sep 12, 2022
The AI voice stuff sounds surprisingly very good! The few minutes of story stuff was also very nice. It would be good to see the corruption path more fleshed out in the next update as well as changing the puzzle mechanics into something more skill based rather than rotating two shapes around. Something like sudoku where each row/col has to have above a certain number of style / lust / intrigue pips where you use a number of pregenerated tiles you to fill the board. How quickly you solve the puzzle changes the amount of fatigue Hermione takes.

Maybe add an economy and a store so that clothing outside of the stuff from lessons can be bought. Can probably also change the current potion / talking actions that reduce her fatigue into purchasable consumables. You can earn money through a daily stipend or working (add something to fill in all the time waiting). Later you can convince Hermione to start an onlywizards account that earns you money.

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
I do have a question for you. Are you going to add any sex scenes to this? I hope you do as why go through all this to get her naked and not do anything with her.
For God's sake...doesn't anyone know how to use the forum "SEARCH" ability? Go to the top right of the page, type "sex scenes" in the "Search" box, select "This Thread", make sure "Search Titles Only" is UNCHECKED, then click on the SEARCH button. You will get TWO PAGES of posts that already asked AND answered the question. ;)

C'mon folks. Learn how to use a Forum instead of repeatedly asking the same things over and over again. :FacePalm:

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
You guys understand that this game is still in development? If not now you should know. Sex is coming but dev made the core mechanics of the game and made sure those works before anything else. Thats it, take it or leave it.

This thread is over 2 years old and has had almost no updates in that time. The fact that it's not tagged as abandoned is a miracle itself, the Dev is just barely skating past that happening.

If you're willing to fall for the old "it's coming soon" line after 2+ years, that's a you problem.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
This thread is over 2 years old and has had almost no updates in that time. The fact that it's not tagged as abandoned is a miracle itself, the Dev is just barely skating past that happening.

If you're willing to fall for the old "it's coming soon" line after 2+ years, that's a you problem.
Try maybe reading back a page - the game was on total hiatus for a year as dev is in Russia and can't get paid by Patreon (no idea how some others manage it).
He had to concentrate on stuff that actually paid the bills.
His updates on Boosty are weekly now and have been for months.

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
Try maybe reading back a page - the game was on total hiatus for a year as dev is in Russia and can't get paid by Patreon (no idea how some others manage it).
He had to concentrate on stuff that actually paid the bills.
His updates on Boosty are weekly now and have been for months.

Weekly updates for months and yet it still has the mechanics of a game that was made in 20 minutes. You're falling for the grift.

The dev has some skill with AI image generation and that's about the extent of it. This game will need a proper coder and someone writing dialogue if it's going to actually advance from here.

AI generated sex is much, much harder to create from scratch, which is why it hasn't happened and likely will never be done.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019

Dev is active with weekly posts here and has been active through out that 2 year time. Dev isn't abusing monthly subscriber's to draw the ire of anybody.

The Dev isn't promising it's "coming soon" and delaying to be release months latter (like SU). The "game" is a very early playtest if you don't like it move along and there are plenty of other devs actively trying to scam their user base (SU, summertime saga, path of lust (well not as much anymore) , etc). Yes the game's progress could be moving along quicker but as has been proven a monthly release model is unrealistic for amateur dev teams. If there isn't another release until next year and is as small as the is last one then yes there is a right to be concerned.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
please add luna in the future.....
Jeah Luna is my favorite. Her personality was so hot. I love crazy sluts. Also she was wise and a bit quirky. She could be like a suportive character, helping to increase the horny level of the other girls. I would even understand if Luna is not in this and she gets her own game later, like a virtual fuckdoll. She was like one of the first girls I had a crush on. The idea of just looking at her in this art style, awesome. Please give her like monster boobs. Let her be the most freaky and fucked up as possible. I just love Luna so much. She is awesome. So jeah. We love you Luna. If I could choose 1 girl to ride me for the rest of my life it would be her. Or maybe 2b, or Katara. Or Ahsoka... the point is she is hot.
05671af5bb920760bce9a96ef76e4d9b (1).png sample_56889f62b6ade29754f7b18ef67029ec (1).jpg sample_801cc03af3c848d9dcd29b71cc2a6965.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
4.20 star(s) 10 Votes