Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Nov 7, 2017
I love these two, they are perfect and of course Hermione looks great too in the game. I find both of them very cute and gorgeous! :love: I'm not even a Harry Potter fan but I've enjoy almost every game here that has Hermione/Emma Watson in it. Lol. You definitely have some great art. I really like this game even Innocent Witches, Witch Trainer and Virt-A-Mate where you can add her. I don't know if you want to add some non-Harry Potter characters. I would like to see the girls from Until Dawn and the Quarry in the game but I'm sure you just want to keep it in the Harry Potter realm. Lol. :sneaky:

Jeah Luna is my favorite. Her personality was so hot. I love crazy sluts. Also she was wise and a bit quirky. She could be like a suportive character, helping to increase the horny level of the other girls. I would even understand if Luna is not in this and she gets her own game later, like a virtual fuckdoll. She was like one of the first girls I had a crush on. The idea of just looking at her in this art style, awesome. Please give her like monster boobs. Let her be the most freaky and fucked up as possible. I just love Luna so much. She is awesome. So jeah. We love you Luna. If I could choose 1 girl to ride me for the rest of my life it would be her. Or maybe 2b, or Katara. Or Ahsoka... the point is she is hot.
View attachment 3690280 View attachment 3690277 View attachment 3690270
No offends I prefer realistic normal size boobs and I like small boobs while I like big ones too. I kind of find her cute and gorgeous too in her normal size boobs. Monster size boobs are just a little bit too much for me. If it was the rest of my life, I think would pick Diana Princes/Wonder Woman, Kara Zor-El/Supergirl (any version of her), Harley Quinn, Jean Grey, Rogue, Black Widow, Liara T'Soni, Tali, Miranda Lawson, Jill Valentine, Claire Redfield, Ashley Graham, Mia Winters, Padmé Amidala, Rey Skywalker, Kimberly Hart/the Pink Mighty Morphin Power Ranger, Jen Scotts/the Pink Time Force Power Ranger, T'Pol, Seven of Nine or Hermione. Lol. :ROFLMAO: :devilish:

Last edited:

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Do you have anything like adding a turn around option in mind?
I've considered it, but given the amount of layers and various items the character has, it would be quite a challenge. I can probably do it in a separate scene with fewer elements.

• Sad
Reactions: Back

BigGuy33

Jan 30, 2020
This is the good stuff. Great game so far, although I think you made her tits a bit too big (there should be a spell that let's you choose after some lessons the size or sth like that). I hope there are more characters coming like Ginie, Luna, Cho, Fleur, Tonks maybe with their own type of "lessons"... maybe some professors too (Seam seems hot)... Can't wait to see where this game goes. Have fun and stay hard! :D

xxxxx6487654

Jul 14, 2018
There is a visual bug in the game when you touch tits with a black bra and flashing unbuttoned or tie-front shirt (with flashing classic shirt it was worked correctly)

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
Hello, basic Mac version not working for me.
I got it working by copying the "Game" folder from the PC version into the Mac version.
Also tried the PC version on Mac using the right Renpy version.
I still got the same bug on every working version: some text menus are mixed and then are hard or impossible to activate (see screenshot).
With Hermione.png

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Hello, basic Mac version not working for me.
I got it working by copying the "Game" folder from the PC version into the Mac version.
Also tried the PC version on Mac using the right Renpy version.
I still got the same bug on every working version: some text menus are mixed and then are hard or impossible to activate (see screenshot).
View attachment 3716073
I think it's a bug in the 'cheat', somebody reported it earlier, but said everything works fine in the regular mode.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes