3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kruzeru

Nov 3, 2017
well in my game, it freezes on H scene option. I had my H bar maxed out. Not sure if its my game or I did something wrong to make it freeze.
Just to clarify its stuck on OK, when you click H scene, and its just there. I cant progress beyond that, I can still click anywhere and option and the game still works, but its just stuck there.

TheMostPowerfulWeeb

Jun 27, 2019
well in my game, it freezes on H scene option. I had my H bar maxed out. Not sure if its my game or I did something wrong to make it freeze.
Just to clarify its stuck on OK, when you click H scene, and its just there. I cant progress beyond that, I can still click anywhere and option and the game still works, but its just stuck there.
This happens to me occasionally. It's not really a freeze, more like the game doesn't progress no matter what you do. It also happens when chatting sometimes, and it seems to depend on the specific dialogue: when she agrees to an H-scene, a seemingly-random dialogue option is chosen, one of them "freezes" the game.

Only thing I can do is reload, sleep/do something else until next day, and try again.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
This happens to me occasionally. It's not really a freeze, more like the game doesn't progress no matter what you do. It also happens when chatting sometimes, and it seems to depend on the specific dialogue: when she agrees to an H-scene, a seemingly-random dialogue option is chosen, one of them "freezes" the game.

Only thing I can do is reload, sleep/do something else until next day, and try again.
I have the same problem apparently the translation caused a bug. This error comes when you want to make love to her in the evening or at night, then that's not possible

Emp_lol

Mar 5, 2018
feeldsbadman, translation is just so bad that it's difficult to enjoy it. Hopefully somebody atleast makes it readable at some point

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Man the sex minigame is really tedious. The scenes themselves are nice but how you need to change the speed to find the ever-changing sweet-spot gets annoying real fast. Especially since the scroll range is way bigger than the speed range, so if the sweet spot changes to something on either end of the range you sometimes don't even know if you have reached the min or max or if you should keep scrolling.

There needs to be some indicator that tells you if you should go slower or faster. Or at the very least the scroll range should match the animation speed range.

sicka11

Aug 7, 2017
Broken past the final level, she's maxed out on red hearts, H-Scene bugs out on her saying OK and you can't click nothing or proceed.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Broken past the final level, she's maxed out on red hearts, H-Scene bugs out on her saying OK and you can't click nothing or proceed.
There are a few hiccups like that, certain responses will crash the game if she says them. Just close the game and reload, you won't lose anything. Just hope she doesen't say that line the next time. It happens once in a non-random response too but still, the "fix" is the same.

Sep 10, 2021
i don't think it works, it just froze the game
Try starting the game without gallery unlock, if it does not work try putting game in somewhere like "C:\Downloads\" (some unity games have issues with special characters, spaces etc. in path name or long paths in general).
Also you can try using locate emulator since game was made in Japanese after all.

For me unlock works even if I clear game save and I would be happy to help

Sep 10, 2021
save with all costumes?
Looked into game files, there is only 2 normal clothing (Uniform, Heyaki), and 2 underwear that can be changed at H event, all clothing are already unlocked in new game.

I also tried unlocking all shop while looking for more clothing so you can have that at least

Kruzeru

Nov 3, 2017
So, does everyone have the same issue as me. When i go for an H-scene, it doesnt record the positions I did. Not even the amount of times my guy came. Work I have no idea how to get to lvl 2. Im just hitting all the bunnies that is not yellow.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote