3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
So, does everyone have the same issue as me. When i go for an H-scene, it doesnt record the positions I did. Not even the amount of times my guy came. Work I have no idea how to get to lvl 2. Im just hitting all the bunnies that is not yellow.
The stat recording doesen't work.

To progress the game you need to fill the 3 bars on the girl. Excluding the items, Bond raises from talking to her, H-Scene from having sex, Sensitive from making her cum during sex. The first two are really easy to max, the only grind is the third one. At the start, the only sex position that makes it possible for her to orgasm is the mutual masturbation one. But if you just let it play then the guy's bar rises faster than hers so that won't work. Instead you need to change the animation speed until you see an exclamation point appear. Once it appears keep that speed until it disappears and then try to find it again. These sweet spots increase her orgasm bar and make it possible to outpace the guy's cum meter.

Once you have all 3 girl stats maxed, take a nap during the Evening. A cutscene will play, you will unlock 2 more sex positions and a higer level of work.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Yunz

Jun 13, 2019
You can edit your money from your save with some steps:
1. search for Registry on your computer
2. Follow this link or just coppy paste Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\I-Project\めぐと一緒
3. In there you should see a file name Money_h210021813 modify it
4. Change the base to Decimal so you can see the actual number
5. Press Ok then load game

Sorry for my bad English

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
2. Follow this link or just coppy paste Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\I-Project\めぐと一緒

Sorry for my bad English
thanks m8.
i tried cheat engine but it seems there's an anti-cheat in place. Regedit worked great.

Reactions: Yunz

quocbao1701

Jan 24, 2018
thanks m8.
i tried cheat engine but it seems there's an anti-cheat in place. Regedit worked great.
i dont see a file name Money_h210021813, in there just have 2 files named "player" and "player-prev"...
sorry for my bad english

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018

Sorry for my bad English
good job, it was kinda unnecessary to put anti-cheat I know... cheat kinda give turn off but sometimes grinding is just gone too far and also not easy to increase relationship

Reactions: junior20000

sabata2

Jan 22, 2021
well in my game, it freezes on H scene option. I had my H bar maxed out. Not sure if its my game or I did something wrong to make it freeze.
Just to clarify its stuck on OK, when you click H scene, and its just there. I cant progress beyond that, I can still click anywhere and option and the game still works, but its just stuck there.
I think it's a problem with the MTL. Just spam click to get past it (after a reload) and it shouldn't happen again.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
had to use google lens to translate most of the dialogue but worth it,good game.

Sep 10, 2021
100 save for for anyone who want it.

Window button + R on keyboard

Type %appdata%

Paste on :
AppData\LocalLow\I-Project\めぐと一緒
Only log data is stored there, saves are stored in registry.

Here is little script to backup save to desktop

Window button + R and type below:
reg export "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\I-Project\めぐと一緒" %userprofile%\Desktop\megu_save.reg

Reactions: kesuki 19
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote