VN Ren'Py With Rain Comes the Flood Redux [v0.0.8] [thezaner]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 27, 2023
Can someone tell the latest version of this? I'm playing through it. It seems to build you up to a certain point then flash to another scene. I'm a noob... thanks! Mine says 1.0.. I saw one that said 4...

Oct 27, 2023
There are not very many games with this theme on here. Bummer... never had played one like this... I like it. I'm tired of earth sized boobs, having 50 women to have sex with. I really like that it has 'normal' looking girls...small boobs... not a beauty queen ... the mom is HOT though... thanks for the game.

Reactions: Qafqa and Daiqvist

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
This Scammer posted an Update 6 days ago
anyone have it?

Hello everyone.
Here is one of the demos I promised while I continue replacing the images on WRCTF chapter 3.
I hope this finds you all in good spirits.
This demo is called Flowers Bloom in Autumn.
It is an idea I have, and was going to wait to release this when it was mostly complete.
The archive is password protected, so it might be harder to share with other forums and such.
I know there are no ways I can stop that, but this may help.
I am not posting this anywhere else but on my pages with subscribestar and here.
If it pops up somewhere else, I have nothing to do with it.

This is a demo. So, please understand this.
It is 7 days in the story.
There will be additions made to this, but only after WRCTF is complete and when 3.0 is being made for Secrets.
I hope you enjoy the game. Thank you again!

WRCTF is almost complete with Chapter 3 of the story.
Just some issues with the gallery addition and the fixing of most of the images.
I am about 2/3 of the way there in fixing my screw ups with the quality of the images.
Thanks again for the patience.

(EDIT: Links and Password Removed)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fishbrain

buff

May 29, 2017
Jesus, he just cannot focus on one game, can he? Nothing wrong with the subject matter or the art, but he's got that artist thing where he just wants to flit around from one project to another. Which would be fine except I really like the subject matter and wish he'd focus a bit... pick a game and finish it.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
He cant finsih these games

Thats because he is unable to sort out the bugs on the game he is working on.
he continues with something else.
Beta team muchos ;)?
Secrets should be either flipped to VN or thrown out at least until this one is finished. I'm intrigued by a new game though, what can I say I'm a glutton for punishment! Is the new one VN or another sandbox mess?

Reactions: Maviarab

buff

May 29, 2017
Yeah, if he'd just write a simple KN it'd be great, since that would be within his programming abilities.

The dev's desire to write challenging code has gotten completely in the way of getting out his outstanding content.

Last edited:

youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
update this week then

its about 2 hours left
lets see if he continues to lie his few supporters up in the face this time also.

• Sad
Reactions: elsanna_iduna

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Hey everyone...
Here is the latest update to the game. I continue to work on the next part of this series every day. I already have some of the script done, and about 1/3 of the renders completed. I know it's been a long time for this. I will continue doing this game until it ends now. I will be adding the hiddens when I finish part B. Be sure to save the game as well, so you can find the other hidden items later.
As far as secrets is concerned, I will be changing it from a sandbox game (Sad...) to the VN version. That should not take too long since it will end up being linear with choices. It shouldn't be so complicated. I will keep the gallery and some of the other items in the game, just to keep it interesting.
Thanks for everything and I hope you like the new update!

buff

May 29, 2017
I think moving to a VN is the right decision. A good sandbox game is great, much more of a real "game" than a VN is, but it is many times harder to develop. If you don't have the time to do a big programming project, a VN is the way to go - you can focus more on the writing and renders.

A VN with a bunch of errors, quality issues, or incomplete segments is just a less-good VN. A sandboxgame with any of those problems is an unplayable hot mess.

Last edited:

youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
Damn this Developer is lazy
he cant even update the itch.io page
i own this game and i want to download the latest version

• Angry
Reactions: guisti

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
good evening I hope that this person is much better and that you will really continue this great story on the other hand I would like to know if the chapter will be put online on the site while waiting for chapter 3 thank you in advance

jabba357

Apr 18, 2021
i have played wrctf and enjoyed the the mom/daughter relationship very much.
hopefully this one gets an update soon.

Reactions: guisti
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote