VN Ren'Py With Rain Comes the Flood Redux [v0.0.8] [thezaner]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Another typo: Desire is watching TV, found something ... interesting. She thinks: (I wonder if Liv ever watched anyhting like this...)

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
thezaner Sorry, if you want me to stop with the English corrections, I will. Here's a third one. Desire goes to her bedroom after watching the TV show with Liv. She thinks she's heard Liv come into the room, and continues regardless.

Desire, thinking: (It must be the excitment of having someone watch...)

Reactions: guisti

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
thezaner, I see now that the original completed game is on here as well. I also notice that it has no animations, are there any plans to add them to the "upgrade"? And on that note, is this just going to be a shot for shot of the first one? I haven't tried the original but I notices a big lack of choices in this one so far. The only ones being who you want to check out or flirt with, every other aspect of the game is decided already. One last thing, why is Liv's hair fiery red when she takes it down?
This is because it is the beginning of the game, not a complete game. Liv's hair is like that since it was as close as I could get without having to re-work the textures. It's complicated. I figured it out, but I don't want to re-do Liv again lol.

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
As far as being a 'new' dev - this is true, and I am trying to make a name for myself and start up this company as best I can. It's a lot of work to keep up and keep going, working 2 jobs, doing this, and keeping up with the ladies... I have learned so much from all of you, that I do appreciate any and all comments. That just makes me work harder and produce better content. (Even if the first game was a mess, but I did complete it and that experience is now under my belt.) :)

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
thezaner Make it happen! All of it: your best life, your company, working, keeping up with the ladies. Let nobody stand in your way. I think most of us understand just how much work developers put into their games, and it is amazing that you finished the first game when so many others fall to the wayside. What you are doing is incredible.

I am looking forward to seeing the progress of With Rain Comes the Flood Redux, and I hope everything is progressing as you hope.

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
thezaner Make it happen! All of it: your best life, your company, working, keeping up with the ladies. Let nobody stand in your way. I think most of us understand just how much work developers put into their games, and it is amazing that you finished the first game when so many others fall to the wayside. What you are doing is incredible.

I am looking forward to seeing the progress of With Rain Comes the Flood Redux, and I hope everything is progressing as you hope.
Thank you so much for the encouragement :)

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
well this new version starts very well
the models are much better
but for Liv with his hair loose I did not recognize him and the color I thought it was dark Liv
here is nothing to say
I feel that this new game will be incredible

incrediban

May 4, 2017
does current version end after flipping the circuit breaker? or is there supposed to be more and it's just...ending early.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
That's where it ended for me, it was a bit abrupt. I replayed so I could save.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
there should be more. it was never changed, it should have all slots.
It's weird, in the Mac version I can't see the usual
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
when I go to the save screen.

[Edit] Sorry, I've found it, it's tiny and hardly visible on the gray background.

Last edited:

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
thezaner I know it is early days for the redux, with only two versions; in the future, would you be so kind as to put the newest version's changelog at the top, first, rather than below? With two entries, it isn't bad, but as you update, that will become a lot of scrolling to see what's new.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
thezaner Sorry, if you want me to stop with the English corrections, I will. Here's a third one. Desire goes to her bedroom after watching the TV show with Liv. She thinks she's heard Liv come into the room, and continues regardless.

Desire, thinking: (It must be the excitment of having someone watch...)
there is also this...
"She thinks she's heard Liv come into the room,"
should be this, "She thinks She hears Liv enter the room," (Current tense)
or this, "She thinks she has heard Liv come into(enter) the room," (Past tense)
Top one is better as the bottom should be used after the event,

Reactions: buff

Desastrousman

Apr 26, 2020
I really liked the first game. and I liked what you are doing in your redux version. I hope you continue with your good work

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Are you still working on the redux?? Should this be on hold at least? Been a while. I miss it.

• Sad
Reactions: guisti

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.0.8

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Size 52 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Sven2022

Jun 23, 2022
so what diagnose does this developer have?
he/she contines to screw the supporters with delays after delays.
releasing unfished updates full of bugs.

whats that called?
idiot scammer? ;)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote