VN Ren'Py Completed With Rain Comes the Flood [v1.0] [Stiffman Productions]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
ok only mom/Daughter or the mom can look for love with another woman?
good luck with game

Reactions: guisti

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
From the overview it states that Desire had to leave as her relationship and her job as a therapist had pulled her away from family life.

But in the game it states that the dad left her and not her leaving them.

The one house scene at night fluctuates between darker to lighter to darker you might want to adjust that so that it stays the same. The 2 that fluctuate are home3-4 and home3-5.

Another refreshing thing is that mom isn't same old same old stereotypical MILF type mother that you see spammed in almost every single solitary incest type game and I can safely say that this is one MILF that I would actually like to fuck.

A lot of hot scenes between the mother and daughter and the sister and her BFF are pretty hot looking as well. Can't wait to see what happens next and keep up the great work.

lockerxx

I have a feeling that there will be others as the mom's daughter Meaghan also seemed to have the hots for her mom and then you have the daughters BFF.

Last edited:

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
Excellent start. And as long as the story doesn't go into some idiotic "paths" system (looking at you DDoS) it'll be a fine female protagonist AVN. Nice job dev. Keep up the good work.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Tried the game and liked it so far. A nice "feel good" one with sexy Mom/daughter.
Well, while playing it I added some music tracks to the game.
But of course I will stop it again when the dev is also adding music to the game.

Feb, 1, 2022
According news from the dev the game is getting ingame music now.
I therefore stop this here again.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Incest game, while on Patreon, seriously ? How much will this last with their policy ?
The dev should choose Suscriebestar or another canal instead....
Or just an "unofficial" patch like almost everyone else. Not having a patreon is for really "underground" stuff like loli, rape or bestiality centered games

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I see the multiple protagonists tag, do you play the mother and the daughter, or someone else?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I enjoyed this a lot, mom/daughter is an unterrepresented pairing and these two have great chemistry. It's going rather fast, but works as a "genetic sexual attraction" style thing.

The text really would benefit from an editor though. Stuff like sentences not starting with capital letters, missing commas and somewhat stilted phrasings appear so frequently that I found it quite distracting.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Fascinating concept that I definitely want to check out, but it's only an initial release, according to several comments here the script quality is rubbish, and I've got too many other games to play already, so I'll come back and check it out later once it's been extended and polished (or abandoned so I know I won't have to bother). Still, how unique is it to have a mother/daughter incest story, particularly one where you play the mother?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Jash83

There is actually quite a bit of content for a first release and I'm not sure what you mean by script quality unless you mean dialogue. I never actually noticed anything wrong in the text but then I was paying more attention to all of the hot exciting and erotic things that were taking place in the game. You actually play more then just the mother as you can make choices for both mother and daughter.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
the whole soft core nature of the game is disappointing, but everything else is great.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Lesbian game ?, interesting, a different game is always appreciated. Nowadays many games are copy-paste .This isn't my type of game but thanks for sharing and good luck. #BeautifulCharacters

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes