VN Ren'Py Completed With Rain Comes the Flood [v1.0] [Stiffman Productions]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0
Size 314 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Last edited:

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
I will port this out to android when the second chapter releases. Thanks!

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
From the overview it states that Desire had to leave as her relationship and her job as a therapist had pulled her away from family life.

But in the game it states that the dad left her and not her leaving them.

The one house scene at night fluctuates between darker to lighter to darker you might want to adjust that so that it stays the same. The 2 that fluctuate are home3-4 and home3-5.

Another refreshing thing is that mom isn't same old same old stereotypical MILF type mother that you see spammed in almost every single solitary incest type game and I can safely say that this is one MILF that I would actually like to fuck.

A lot of hot scenes between the mother and daughter and the sister and her BFF are pretty hot looking as well. Can't wait to see what happens next and keep up the great work.

lockerxx

I have a feeling that there will be others as the mom's daughter Meaghan also seemed to have the hots for her mom and then you have the daughters BFF.
I fixed that issue in the newest update. Thanks!

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
I think the only dick you might see in this game would be the dickhead dad if he got wind of what was going on and tried to throw a tantrum.

thezaner

One spot that I saw that didn't make any sense was this spot.

Why would it go from this to this after picking the kiss? It doesn't make a lot of sense. When you pick kiss her shirt goes back down and the mom brings the phone back up while they're kissing. To me the mom would be too distracted to even care about the phone anymore and the daughter would of been pushing her moms shirt up more so that she could play with her moms breast.

I have also fixed this by removing those renders and replacing ones that do make sense. Thanks for the heads-up!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I suspect there is (and I admit my bias as a cis/het male), a supreme lack of decent lesbian stories, only because many of our members tend to self-insert. Which while I appreciate, I don't get, many of the male characters portayed in games are abominations of humanity. So my inability to self-insert.

Whereas for the most part, lesbian characters are respectful and cool. So ideal to self-insert, even if of a different gender.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
thezaner

I was just checking your patreon out when I saw these tags for your patreon tiers and if I were you I would be changing them as incest is against patreons rules and having these names for your tiers is enough for them to put your page under review. Visiting step-sister - the step-mother - sister's kiss. Step relations are still incest on patreon.

Last edited:

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
I agree with myu. Just use the character names. As long and it's not showing at first glance you are fine.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I changed this line "Dad told me everything. He left you because of the situation we had. It is now better. I am glad to see you in such good standing." to "Dad told me everything. You left him because of the situation we had. It is now better. I am glad to see you in such good standing." so that it matched what is in the overview where it says that Desire left them.

From the overview she left him not he left her.

Traceback error.

Last edited:

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
thezaner

I was just checking your patreon out when I saw these tags for your patreon tiers and if I were you I would be changing them as incest is against patreons rules and having these names for your tiers is enough for them to put your page under review. Visiting step-sister - the step-mother - sister's kiss. Step relations are still incest on patreon.
Thanks for the heads up - I have fixed and renamed all tiers. Thanks again!

Reactions: myuhinny

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
I changed this line "Dad told me everything. He left you because of the situation we had. It is now better. I am glad to see you in such good standing." to "Dad told me everything. You left him because of the situation we had. It is now better. I am glad to see you in such good standing." so that it matched what is in the overview where it says that Desire left them.

From the overview she left him not he left her.

Traceback error.

I will look into all these and update the game everywhere it is posted. I appreciate this. I really appreciate you and thank you myuhinny. Awesome!

Reactions: Aleval1994
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes