VN Ren'Py Completed With Rain Comes the Flood [v1.0] [Stiffman Productions]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021
To the haters saying need male protag and not a big fan of lesbian then go away... not every title needs to fit your niche / Review: Good Art the story is lacking a little also could use a proofreader but over all pretty good game. With time i think you will do good work in this space

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
thezaner

Your welcome. A few other things I noticed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So Those images are part of the main ending. I should have left them in another folder I guess. Was not meant to be spoiled yet lol.

As for Des, shw was awake during it... another spoiler I guess.

the cute girl has her own events in 3 and 4. no worries :)

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Help please. On Itch.io it says version 0.4.5. But on here it says 0.2. What is the correct current version? Should I buy it on Itch.io or pledge on Patreon? Which has the newer update?

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
thank you gigan for the request thread.

0.4.5 actually has been nearly updated. Chapter 3 is almost complete with renders and programming. that will be version 0.6

once chapter 3 releases, i will place chapter 2 here as an update.

Thank you again!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Update and Release Info...
Update is nearly complete!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3 is nearly complete. I have also over-hauled the gui system for in game menus, preferences, and main title screens.

I have also fixed issues in chapter 2 that led to chapter 3's events. Routes have been added to Liv's and Desire's meetings with the other women and each other. More endings have also been added.

Changelog will be long, so once released, the changelog should accompany that.

Thank you so much! Have a great football day!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Posted 5 minutes ago on their .itch.io

Hello everyone!

I am sorry I have not posted in a little while, as the latest update to Chapter 3 has become bigger and more story-driven with romance routes, added events which was not gonna happen until 4 - but the placement seemed right in this chapter.

Scripting is almost completed, images are in post work, and the last 2 events are being rendered. Thank you so much for your support and looking!

Have a great weekend!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I only know what has been posted on their itch.io and this is the one posted on their patreon it has a image as well.

Hey everyone! I am sorry for the silence, as this chapter has grown bigger than expected, and expect a release by next weekend! Scripting is nearly complete, as I am re-reading the entire script, adding more and more... Images nearly complete, and a lot of post work needs to be done. Thank you for your patience and patronage.
Have a great weekend!

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
I only know what has been posted on their itch.io and this is the one posted on their patreon it has a image as well.

Hey everyone! I am sorry for the silence, as this chapter has grown bigger than expected, and expect a release by next weekend! Scripting is nearly complete, as I am re-reading the entire script, adding more and more... Images nearly complete, and a lot of post work needs to be done. Thank you for your patience and patronage.
Have a great weekend!
I think the next 2 chapters are going to be great.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
MZgvMA.jpg
HERE COMES THE NEWEST VERSION OF WITH RAIN COMES THE FLOOD.

This version will be released on Wed, Feb 5th. It will be updated on my Patreon tonight for their respected Tiers. There has been a lot of changes and additions to the game. I am excited to hear from all of you. And I hope you enjoy the game as much as I do making it. THANKS!

CHANGELOG:

Version 6.0

• Added Music to each chapter and event as they occur.
  • Re-created the GUI system in Renpy to include navigational systems that can be read and made it pretty :)
  • Re-created GUI buttons for the quick menu
  • Added better coding to Chapter One and Two.
  • Fixed spelling issues in chapter two (Sorry... I tend to go too fast while I type...)
  • Fixed minor issues with images not appearing in Chapter Two
  • Fixed name issue in Chapter Two, when selected a choice, would go to an error.
  • Added a bit more images to chapter two to finish out a scene correctly.
  • There are now over 670 images in this update
  • 3000 + lines of code added
  • Single routes are now active, and every answer does give the character(s) (Mainly Liv, and Des) there perspective endings.
  • Secret scene from Chapter Two (If you got it) is active in chapter three
  • Start Page has changed with animation and the new GUI
Thank you to all that have supported me in this project. This has been a great experience and I am happy to give back to this community going forward. Look for teasers for Chapter Four coming next week!

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
Thank you for this great info if I understood correctly when chapter 3 will arrive chapter 2 will be on the site if so I can't wait for February 5th

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
guisti

Yeap once chapter 3 releases, they'll place chapter 2 here as an update. When that'll happen I have no clue on but for me I'll be waiting for the next update on itch.io.

From the looks of it we might have to restart the game as they might of changed too much stuff in the script files and stuff and our saves will most likely blow up on us.

Reactions: guisti

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Well, it's getting a bit confusing now. According the news with all the major changes for chapter 3 (and a possible needed restart), I better skip the here coming and now somehow "incompatible"? older chapter 2 update then...

Last edited:

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
So chapter three, everything changed in the scripts that run renpy's options and screen files. The GUI has changed everywhere, and in order for the new route system, The game has to be restarted as more script files were added and deleted from the old. That's why it seems confusing. But I plan to post the update to Chapter 2 on Thursday or Friday.

Thanks! megangettingready1.jpg

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
The game has been released here for Chapter 2. It should be in the latest part of this forum soon. Please enjoy! I welcome any feedback to my project. And I thank you all for giving support who has done so. Thanks!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Cool I might wait till tomorrow though for the itch.io release and play the whole thing again there.

Reactions: guisti
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes