VN Ren'Py Completed With Rain Comes the Flood [v1.0] [Stiffman Productions]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

thezaner

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Thank you everyone for the awesome and kind words, and also the responses for making the game better. I will update and check the noted issues and re-create some things for it. Also the next update is nearly complete. Yes, there will be the introduction of Megan, and a surprise character named Zoey. Here is a teaser... massage1-16.png

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I already knew about Zoey as I had been doing some snooping earlier and saw the name.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I enjoyed the Demo/Initial Release very much there is quite a lot of renders and dialogue. I kept waiting for it to end
like so many other new games do, but it was like the 1796304658-Energizer-Bunny-on-Anabolic-Steroids--38610.jpg
Just kept going and going.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
View attachment 1539200

Overview:
With Rain Comes the Flood, A mother is reunited with her daughter after years of separation from her husband. Desire hasn't seen Liv in such a long time since Liv was only a child. Desire had to leave as her relationship and her job as a therapist had pulled her away from family life. This is their story of trials, romance, and keeping the family together.

As Liv learns the background of Desire, she soon realizes that there is something more that Desire has been secretive about for many years. Can Desire hold back enough, endure the taboo and love she has for her daughter, or will she let herself go with Liv and the fantasies which Liv's love brings?​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-10
Release Date: 2021-12-10
Developer: Stiffman Productions -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -

Extra:
Ingame Mod

THANKS! Thanks thezaner for sharing the links.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1539227 View attachment 1539228 View attachment 1539231 View attachment 1539229 View attachment 1539230 View attachment 1539224
Small note, the Dev's name is misspelled in the title line.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of With The rain Comes The Flood 0.2
Usual gestures, save name/delete, etc etc...
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

kinvar

Jul 7, 2020
i absolutly adore these kind of games , damn the male's . if i wanna see male parts ill drop my pants ( lol ) .
on a more serious note i love the start of this game and the openess and yet still tenderness. love how nobody is possesive of eachother and is just a bit more easy going and free.
i would advise cutting back on the asking permission and giving it a little bit , you had some scene's where you went trough it like 3 or 4 times. and then they go to the next scene and it happends again 3 or 4 times.
maybe just once or twice here and there to reconfirm could be enough ? maybe ?
as for the rest i would say a solid start and i hope you continue , im very curious about everything and every possible character so far and coming . ( just no D's pls i think it would ruin this game )

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think the only dick you might see in this game would be the dickhead dad if he got wind of what was going on and tried to throw a tantrum.

thezaner

One spot that I saw that didn't make any sense was this spot.

Why would it go from this to this after picking the kiss? It doesn't make a lot of sense. When you pick kiss her shirt goes back down and the mom brings the phone back up while they're kissing. To me the mom would be too distracted to even care about the phone anymore and the daughter would of been pushing her moms shirt up more so that she could play with her moms breast.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
That was quite good, a bit straight forward at the beginning when the two immediately jumped into a sexual relation.
Then later it was quite softcore with almost nothing to see. Just as if the visual aspect was something really obscene but the moral aspect of an incest between a mom and her daughter was a common thing.
But it's a good start, i hope it will be a nice story.

Reactions: guisti
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes