RPGM Completed Wizard Girl Anzu [Final] [シュガーボックス / WASABI]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

DoruluKoukakeki

Mar 30, 2018
I'm kinda confused about the thing in the recollection room where it states that there will be an update to the game? But this game is the final version, no? Just wondering out of curiosity since this is just your typical basic NPC game.

Reactions: JorgeÚnico

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
another small time waster while you wait for good content.
at least this one the girls reacted a little bit better and the MC technically wasn't the only non-NPC

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
I still think that the concept of these "npc games" may have potential, but it just goes to waste.
This game in particular at least tries to give it a bit more depth, but in my opinion the hentai scenes are boring and uninteresting, yes they do give some reaction to the "npc's" but still there doesn't seem to be much creativity in it.

Reactions: Maowe

kelsade

Aug 25, 2017
i think this is the best npc violation game i have been played, was used to the theme when first noticed, until ruined by the drawings and mtl

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
I'm kinda confused about the thing in the recollection room where it states that there will be an update to the game? But this game is the final version, no? Just wondering out of curiosity since this is just your typical basic NPC game.
The dev din't update the last scene so the game it's unfinished play it with the save and skip it.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes