Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I'm at the start of the game. The in-game guide says that Amelia will visit my room in the evening, but she never shows. How do I progress with her?

She eventually showed.

In this game dusk = evening.

Last edited:

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
To be honest, I also do not quite understand where the old links to version 0.12 went, because last Sunday I definitely left them here and did not remove them. :unsure:
I'll leave such a link for now, because there is no time to transfer to 3 file hosting services for 5GB of games.
Version 0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you reupload the old version? Preferably somewhere other than Mega. I have problems with large file sizes with that service.

Reactions: stever

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019
I'm story locked. it says to talk to disar about selling medicinal herbs, but i can't, because whenever i talk to him he wants my $200 for the Milena quest. So i can't do anything, as it won't let me work due to the herbs quest.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I'm story locked. it says to talk to disar about selling medicinal herbs, but i can't, because whenever i talk to him he wants my $200 for the Milena quest. So i can't do anything, as it won't let me work due to the herbs quest.
Cheat the money.

Feb 26, 2020
i'm done been playing for 6 hours trying to learn how to transform into a dog and it also says i need to talk to melina and she doesnt want to talk

Feb 18, 2018
I played it for the first time a few days ago and I was able to finish it in one sitting. Not a very long game but I liked the idea behind the game as well as the story and game design. Hopefully, there will be more to come because it seemed to me that mom and sis's story is done already.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
This is the third game that has the same name by the same author.
The first he did not like the way the story was going, so he made a version that you get shipwrecked in...but never finished.
As this is the third version, I have to wonder, even if the artwork is very good, how he has any patrons left. He does not complete a game.
Issues I found:
1. After having massaged Milena the first time, I could flirt with her in the store but the game crashes when talking to her during that scene.
2. LOTS of unfinished content. Yes I know its a new version and low version, but he has been at this long enough to know how to create game and should have more stuff done by now.
3. unless you use the ! button, a lot, you need to go through each time of day in each of the main locations (shop and church at this time)
4. Purchased cloths and gave them to Milena, peep on her and nothing gets taken off now. what's the point of the clothes then?

Completed this update...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Can you reupload the old version? Preferably somewhere other than Mega. I have problems with large file sizes with that service.
0.6.0.1 (before the first rework of the game):
0.12.R10 (before the second rework of the game):

(If you want to see all content in 0.6.0.1 you need to activate the console and set patreon3 = 1)

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes