ThatGuyDave89

Oct 30, 2017
I'm trying a new playthrough and officially am stuck with "Talk to Milena" keep going through history... WTF am I missing... Amelia and Cheryl are 100%, but man, I feel dumb right now.

Nono4157

Jul 1, 2018
I'm trying a new playthrough and officially am stuck with "Talk to Milena" keep going through history... WTF am I missing... Amelia and Cheryl are 100%, but man, I feel dumb right now.
Same here, stuck at Milena 42.6%, Amelia and Cheryl 100%...
Help plz

cocococococo

Jul 21, 2018
Hello, I have the quest "transform into a dog and talk to ted" and it say i learn how to do it from the storyline of amelia, but its at 100% and I did not learn. What do I have to do now?

Bayermann

Feb 5, 2018
You need to go to the Bathroom in the Morning. when shes not washing in the evening before.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Hmmm assets definitely borrowed. Why is MC's sister looks familiar to certain redhair wizard from very popular franchise about teenager fighting white, bold guy without nose?
PS: HEY,HEY, Hey!! Where is furry warning, my eyes?!

Last edited:

Kutkh

Mar 7, 2018
Hey I havent played this game for a while. It certainly changed a lot. How can i find the gallery to see previous scenes?

Reactions: stever

JonesTheFake

Jul 7, 2017
Hey, does anyone have a download link for the old version of the game? I've been wanting to play the old version for a while and waited till there was more content but now that it's getting reworked no point waiting any longer. Greatly appreciate if someone does send link for the old version.
Edit: I did manage to find some old mega links but they're expired now.

Last edited:

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
mocg402 just tried your save, go to the bathroom and press the fourth cabinet door (is the only one that highlights when you go over it).
Thank you, had the same problem at 53%. This cabinet and persistent "keep going through history" should be fixed.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes