Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Wizards Adventures [v0.1.19.0] [AdmiralPanda] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 709.21 MB
Original MAC Size: 674.35 MB

Compressed PC Size: 236.4 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 202.5 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Can anyone share a full save....I really want to play the game but the game hangs on my Pc took almost my 50% of Ram...Dev somewhere fked up good on the game, This type of grinding is not possible when the game hangs...

so if anyone can share a save that would be really nice. Thanks

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
Okay so what's the difference between the new version of Android and the old version of Android kind of confuse and I am a Android user and so I download both of the version but it seems that it doesn't want to download I don't know why and I also used Joiplay it seems that whenever I try to click the church or another house it seems to bug out cuz every single house is very close to each other and whenever you want to click it basically bugs out

Arryn

Sep 24, 2018
Great game, lovely drawings! Don't immediately see how it qualifies for having the femdom tag though. :)

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
Great game, lovely drawings! Don't immediately see how it qualifies for having the femdom tag though. :)
the older version had a woman who technically would qualify for femdom but by a biiig stretch. The new version has no such thing as of yet.

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
Where is Gwen? In her route and in Milena route I have to talk to her but I don't know where she is.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
The quest guide needs some fixing as it shows steps to the Gven route under the Milena steps.

Where is Gwen? In her route and in Milena route I have to talk to her but I don't know where she is.
That's right at the beginning of the Gven route, she only appears in the main room of the house (the one with the cash register where you can work the day) in the morning / daytime, and only on certain days (I don't know if it follows a pattern, it seemed random to me, so always go check if she's in that main room).
After you've advanced enough in her route you can go to her room in the house.

For incest fans, this game has animated M/S (Gven, your mom) and B/S (Milena, your sis).

Lurker Luke

May 12, 2020
Where is the attic?

How do I learn magic?

Edit: lol play the game, it literally all falls into place you nerd.

Last edited:

Mike green

Feb 21, 2021
So playing 18.3 (new version) and it says to meet amelia at the shop after you initially meet her on a selling day. I have went to the blacksmith (robert) but it won't let me see or talk to amelia no matter what time of day. I've went to the end of all other tasks but the nun I can't do without doing stuff with Amelia and I can't do stuff with Amelia because it won't let me talk to her anyone have advice? I did mega download straight from patreon

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
I'm lost tbh, using 0.1.19.0, already completed the 4 girls routes, seems like there isn't more content. My brain doesn't process wtf i should do

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes