Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
It looks like Russian is not the main language, because the translation looks very, very "machine-like".

This is most noticeable in the conversations with Milena... often the wrong definition of gender. And sometimes there are mistakes in the way of misspelled letters. But...

The incest with sister and I just lost it...

The scenes are wonderful, Milena is gorgeous.

I'm not a big MILF fan, but Gwen doesn't look bad. However, if she is a mother, why is she so often just called Gwen ?

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
И да, чердак сильно сбивает с толку... o_O

And yes, the attic is very confusing... o_O

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
screenshot0001.png
Have we being trolled? I feel like it, because after all the talk about finding the attic and need to sleep for a day....This is what in the hint system say to me. And from the newest bugfix version 0.18.3

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
Серьезно, я бы подписался но... Патреон не хочет МИРа. Милена меня купила просто с потрохами.

Seriously, I would have signed on, but... Patreon doesn't want MIR. Milena just bought me with my guts.

• Wow
Reactions: Richardson1

Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions - Unanswered Edition

- What is the password to the secret place in the ruins?
- Where is the dagger hidden in the ruins?
- Where do you summon a demon?
- What is the secret code to the box Wolfy?

Totally real quote from the dev upon interviewing him for his genius idea:
"Will we ever find the answers? Maybe, but I won't tell you!"

• Haha
Reactions: Lokkei

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions - Unanswered Edition

- What is the password to the secret place in the ruins?
- Where is the dagger hidden in the ruins?
- Where do you summon a demon?
- What is the secret code to the box Wolfy?

Totally real quote from the dev upon interviewing him for his genius idea:
"Will we ever find the answers? Maybe, but I won't tell you!"
Do these questions/events actually apply to the current version of the game, considering it has gone through an extensive makeover?

Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
Do these questions/events actually apply to the current version of the game, considering it has gone through an extensive makeover?
Idk, I didn't try the update yet. I just found it hilarious that they put down a bunch of questions that they are supposed to answer but just kinda left it.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Still getting a positive on my security program - appears to be accessing ports when a launch is attempted. Looks like it is trying to track data from the game...deleted.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Yea, so, I'm still getting an alert from my virus protection software telling me it has removed a virus from the app when I try to copy it into windows. Hence it won't launch, so, it's still un-playable

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Idk, I didn't try the update yet. I just found it hilarious that they put down a bunch of questions that they are supposed to answer but just kinda left it.
Well, i think the answers were taken out (possibly due to being not applicable anymore) since i remember there being answers and copying them back then. One even involved a jpeg image for a color code that solved one of them.

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
What follows is my stream of consciousness in figuring out this attic issue. I did figure it out, but it took some editing of a .rpy file to do it. Errors exist and I think I ended up hacking my way into the next update (without any of the h-scene images). Hopefully, this settles any issues (for now) for those who were asking about the attic situation. I don't think the author intended for us to hit a wall like we did and actually just intended for us to reach the end where we thought we were stuck. [AdmiralPanda may want to confirm this at some point.]

There are three files in the game directory that contain the word "attic":
  • \game\tl\russian\dialogues\cheryl_d.rpy
  • \game\script\location.rpy
  • \game\archive.rpa
The first two only contain a single instance of that word - "Try to find the attic of the house."
The last one is a bit big and Notepad++ has issues searching it.

I was hoping some sort of screen would be callable through the console, but apparently, none exists.
(My current version - WiZarD-0.1.18.2-pc)

EDIT: For kicks, I searched for "office" instead. There's something here. Digging...

EDIT2: Need "f_office_key = 1" for the office to be displayed. Working out how that is accomplished.

EDIT3:
Code:
if q_cheryl == 18 and q_sis >= 45:

jump cheryl_d18
However, at this stage, q.cheryl is 16, not 18.

EDIT4:
Code:
hotspot (902, 249, 156, 327)action Jump("house_up")alt "house_up"
I assume this is the "go upstairs" area of the screen.

AHA!!
Code:
#if q_cheryl == 16:

#jump cheryl_d16
it's commented out!!

\game\script\location.rpy, line 1600

EDIT5: Uncommenting those two lines (remove the #) allows me to continue!

EDIT6: Exception happens. I imagine this is why the author chose to comment this out. Looks like h-scene stuff (Cheryl).
1611666771318.png
Ignoring the series of exceptions (just a string of images not found), you emerge on the other side with no issues so far. < though if you go backwards, the "standard dialog images" are there - I imagine this is the special interface the author created for h-scenes.>

EDIT7: More image not found exceptions a bit later for another h-scene (Cheryl).
EDIT8: Again, more image not found exceptions for another h-scene (Cheryl).
EDIT9: I think I just hacked my way into the next update. I don't believe the author intended us to be able to access the attic just yet. The story definitely takes a neat twist. Got to 100% on Cheryl's story line:
1611667476863.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
What follows is my stream of consciousness in figuring out this attic issue. I did figure it out, but it took some editing of a .rpy file to do it. Errors exist and I think I ended up hacking my way into the next update (without any of the h-scene images). Hopefully, this settles any issues (for now) for those who were asking about the attic situation. I don't think the author intended for us to hit a wall like we did and actually just intended for us to reach the end where we thought we were stuck. [AdmiralPanda may want to confirm this at some point.]

There are three files in the game directory that contain the word "attic":
  • \game\tl\russian\dialogues\cheryl_d.rpy
  • \game\script\location.rpy
  • \game\archive.rpa
The first two only contain a single instance of that word - "Try to find the attic of the house."
The last one is a bit big and Notepad++ has issues searching it.

I was hoping some sort of screen would be callable through the console, but apparently, none exists.
(My current version - WiZarD-0.1.18.2-pc)

EDIT: For kicks, I searched for "office" instead. There's something here. Digging...

EDIT2: Need "f_office_key = 1" for the office to be displayed. Working out how that is accomplished.

EDIT3:
Code:
if q_cheryl == 18 and q_sis >= 45:

jump cheryl_d18
However, at this stage, q.cheryl is 16, not 18.

EDIT4:
Code:
hotspot (902, 249, 156, 327)action Jump("house_up")alt "house_up"
I assume this is the "go upstairs" area of the screen.

AHA!!
Code:
#if q_cheryl == 16:

#jump cheryl_d16
it's commented out!!

\game\script\location.rpy, line 1600

EDIT5: Uncommenting those two lines (remove the #) allows me to continue!

EDIT6: Exception happens. I imagine this is why the author chose to comment this out. Looks like h-scene stuff (Cheryl).
View attachment 1005078
Ignoring the series of exceptions (just a string of images not found), you emerge on the other side with no issues so far. < though if you go backwards, the "standard dialog images" are there - I imagine this is the special interface the author created for h-scenes.>

EDIT7: More image not found exceptions a bit later for another h-scene (Cheryl).
EDIT8: Again, more image not found exceptions for another h-scene (Cheryl).
EDIT9: I think I just hacked my way into the next update. I don't believe the author intended us to be able to access the attic just yet. The story definitely takes a neat twist. Got to 100% on Cheryl's story line:
View attachment 1005089

In short: The attic aren't in this version yet and we had to wait for next update to come out for it

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
In short: The attic aren't in this version yet and we had to wait for next update to come out for it
Yes. This is my assessment as well. It's just unfortunate that so many of us were misled by the hint system, which should have stopped with the lead-in to the attic/office.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes