GBunny66

Dec 4, 2018
I can't get past Milena at 67.85% It says she is ready for another massage level, but won't continue past the second level...
Help?

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Also stuck on Amelia 75%, "stop by amelia at lunch time".
Tf am i supposed to do? Can't go anywhere except home and blacksmith, nothing is clickable on the map. Where is this "amelia's" ?

Edit: I fixed it.
This was really annoying bug. I edited the save file variables "q_amelia" and increased the value by 1, then went to smithy and the big guy finally started talking and got the quest moving.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Also stuck on Amelia 75%, "stop by amelia at lunch time".
Tf am i supposed to do? Can't go anywhere except home and blacksmith, nothing is clickable on the map. Where is this "amelia's" ?

Edit: I fixed it.
This was really annoying bug. I edited the save file variables "q_amelia" and increased the value by 1, then went to smithy and the big guy finally started talking and got the quest moving.
No the church is clickable now..

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
No the church is clickable now..
The what?! Now i'm confused as hell. Are we even playing the same game? After Amelia anal there's nothing left for me, all the quests say this is the end of current patch. What church? The only 2 places i can go on the map are home and smithy.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The what?! Now i'm confused as hell. Are we even playing the same game? After Amelia anal there's nothing left for me, all the quests say this is the end of current patch. What church? The only 2 places i can go on the map are home and smithy.
Sounds like you are playing the old version with the pub and that. The old version was a mix mash of ideas than he started over they will come to play later most likely but the new game is him starting out at home before he joined the Wizard Academy and had to travel is how it's playing out so far.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
funny thing about history has a habit of repeating itself crash after crash after crash....
as seen here ---->>>>

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not sure where to go with my questions/posts BUT this for the older game
how do i deal with this guy here quest helper thing says tell sylvia about new information about demon and when i see "FIND DEMON"click that and says
first open the door in the ruins and when i do the guy posted below is there
Screenshot.png

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So in this new version we got a black nun instead of the 2 nuns? Not gonna lie that I didn't enjoy Cheryl, glasses girl always the best girl to me but sad that we can't have the good old 2 nuns to hit on like the old days
Hopefully their models will make appearance in the future, wonder what will their new roles be?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Stuck with cheryl....quest says fiind the attic of the house. Where the hell is this??
Can't find it either, the sister just say she'll help MC to find it yet days after days she didn't do anything at all. And the entire house doesn't have many things that are clickable so I'm stuck, AdmiralPanda where is it?

Reactions: Fenyastr

Glowfly

Jul 9, 2018
Stuck. Need to get 200 gold for the goblin. but the mom took away work. So cant grind gold and cant speak to Goblin to sell herbs cause he wants 200gold first. is there a console command for gold?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Wizards Adventures [v0.1.18.2] AdmiralPanda

Original Size Win/Linux: 673 MB
Original Size Mac: 635 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 228 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 193 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look like no one found the goddamn attic yet and so do I, should have giving a more obvious hint than just said "it was in your house, try to find it" and then letting people frustrating for hours clicking like crazy without any result

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Updated to version 0.1.18.3. Uploaded so far, that only on Mega. I will upload it to the other two hosting within 30-60 minutes.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes