Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Yea, so, I'm still getting an alert from my virus protection software telling me it has removed a virus from the app when I try to copy it into windows. Hence it won't launch, so, it's still un-playable
Yay! 1.8.3 solved the virus issue so now I can play. Played it as far as goes for now, looking forward to more

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yay! 1.8.3 solved the virus issue so now I can play. Played it as far as goes for now, looking forward to more
Glad to hear that.. the problem is most of these type games are what is called multi-packed and many anti-virus software automatically wants to mark them as infected or bad because of that reason.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
here is scene mod that will show all the sex scenes so you can skip play if you just want to flap flap flap to it

put it into game folder then in game press k to access it
Didn't work for me...keep saying me an exception has occurred :cautious:

JF567

Aug 20, 2018
I realize this sounds dumb but how do you learn magic? I'm stuck with Milena, it says i need to learn magic so i can beat the Blaise dude.

Reactions: JapanFreak

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok had a chance to play this again.. where the heck are there 4 new scenes? unable to do any of the new scenes with Cheryl so where is the 4 at? Only at 48.5% with Cheryl.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I couldn't find much in the way of responses using searches but is it normal for the whole outfit thing to just... not at all work?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Just played the game.
I like the art, especially Milena. She's a cutie! And it's nice to see her warming up to the MC.
I was counting the % update to not end before you get to have vag sex with her!
The intimate scenes are really well-drawn, as well as the cityscape and the interior of the shop.
I'm interested in getting the MC to learn spells and use them! This could make the game more than just a hunt for lewd scenes.

However, the game has some hiccups.
First one: I was stuck at the 'Buy a gift for Milena' quest. If it says 'buy', I'll try to, well, buy. I tried buying clothes, but they didn't solve my situation. Only going back and clicking on 'Talk' that it was solved. Please, make it more clear.

Second one: the 'no incest' option left something to be desired. Milena calls you 'mate'...? 'Housemate' would make more sense, signaling they're sharing the house. However, they have the same father. It would be better if MC was just his stepbro? Or a friend looking for a place to stay in the bigger city?
That would help a lot with Gven as well, since it seems that she is supposed to be his mother in the incest version. Well, in the non-incest version, it makes no sense to have her being called 'Housewife' instead of 'Mother' by Milena and 'Stepmother' or just 'Gven' by MC. Also, it all kinda breaks apart when Blaise meets Gven - after all, if his father and Blaise were courting Gven, it's obvious he's her kid.. I'd say some kind of rewriting is necessary to make the non-incest story more feasible; just exchanging some words won't make it so.

Third one: Gven only appears every other morning. That only makes the game slower, as I only had her quests to do and having to advance a day just to talk to her was boring.

Fourth one: I felt the pace with the nun to be too fast. And it feels she and the priest have no connection to the rest of the story whatsoever. Are they going to be more relevant to the overall story in the future?

Fifth one: for some reason, the ice cream scene makes the game almost crash. Dunno why. Perhaps it tries to access more memory/CPU than necessary? The other scenes are all fine.

---

All in all, I can see this same having potential. Hope it'll get it's fair share of attention!

Reactions: dokodesuka
Nov 4, 2018
Should word this differently,
Like "Are you of legal age to view this in your country No / Yes",
I passed 21 a long time ago so the correct answer for me in its current format is No.
Had to lie.

Screenshot_20210307-113949.png

Last edited:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Should word this differently,
Like "Are you of legal age to view this in your country No / Yes",
I passed 21 a long time ago so the correct answer for me in its current format is No.
Had to lie.

View attachment 1072627
Took me a second to get what you meant. I agree, it is grammatically incorrect; it should read "Yes, I am at least 21 years old". The way it's worded, only a 21 year old could play it (I don't think that really stopped anybody, though). ;)

Nov 4, 2018
If you cheat money in early with console or save edit online,
And buy all the outfits,
Sis will show up topless and wearing panties.

A pleasant surprise,
She's been topless the whole game for me,
Except for the events obviously,
I put a black skirt on her so she had some fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: sexypeanut

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
When did the game change? Like i havent paid attention to it for a year ( so like 2 updates) and the furry stuff is gone ( from this game image selection at least), the pirate stuff seems to be gone too, wtf happened? The boat story is gone too?

Reactions: libertypics
2.80 star(s) 49 Votes