gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
fam put it on mega or something please, its taking an eternity to download the game, its not that hard i swear

Reactions: MArcx

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
I'm not entirely up to speed on the history of this game that some people are complaining, but from what I played, it is yet to be finished but it is fun, and the art is amazing.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
somebody know where i can find to download this last part, update 0.2.2? cause i can t go next, i wanna do more with Gwen, with Melina, Cherry, Amelia

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
I'm not entirely up to speed on the history of this game that some people are complaining, but from what I played, it is yet to be finished but it is fun, and the art is amazing.
There may be more versions than these but from what i know, the first version had a world map and was a bit twisted. He did not like the direction the game was going so started a new version but on a boat/island. he got it just a little ways onto the island and now a third version of the game...all with the same game name.
He has not finished a game yet that i know of.
Yes the game(s) is fun but really he needs to map the game out first with full story, then create the game as it looks like he gets lost during the creation of the game(s).

Last edited:

Toushou

Nov 14, 2020
1. It seems that I reached the finals of progress with the blacksmith’s daughter, but the lechery level is still 10/150. Something is wrong here.
2. I saved 300 ores, 3 stones and 500 gold, talked to the blacksmith, he said that everything was ok - nothing more. The ore was gone, the stones were in place, gold was not checked, but there was no further progress.
3. After the dialogue with the girl, she gives a tip to the orc. In a dialogue with an orc after a ruin, a small mistake. The dialogue itself is a worker, but I cannot make an anesthetic for the hand of an orc, because Alchemy is not pumped.
Screenshots attached, for today it's all.
How come you have different game

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes