Being_Incognito

Aug 10, 2020
Played this game today for the first time.. Downloaded the latest 0.1.14.3 version, but all i can play was melinda story till the poison part.. And from the screenshot there seems other character to interact too. Even on Map, all i could manage to interact was the MC shop, blacksmith and the goblin rest all place doesnt respond to click. Btw i am playing it on Android.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Played this game today for the first time.. Downloaded the latest 0.1.14.3 version, but all i can play was melinda story till the poison part.. And from the screenshot there seems other character to interact too. Even on Map, all i could manage to interact was the MC shop, blacksmith and the goblin rest all place doesnt respond to click. Btw i am playing it on Android.
https://f95zone.to/threads/wizards-adventures-v0-1-14-3-admiralpanda.21541/page-105#post-3892855

ap80485

Aug 17, 2017
Just completed the v0.12 version, it was a really great game, thank you for making this game, one of the best adult games i've ever played. Wished that the game was completed though~

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I have almost finished playing V0.12.R10, I only have Oliva's part left ... Do I have to play V0.13 or can I move what I saved from (V0.12.R10) to V0.1.14.3b ????

Thanks for the reply ...

Last edited:

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
that 1 dalla' pay wall is not the best, but I can guess you need it.
Its a nice and short game, no idea why it has 1.7gb when game end on paywall after 20 mins or so

c4reload

Apr 30, 2020
i have the same problem Milena has a backache,but she is still shy. i need to spend more time with her...
i also add my save file
I had the same problem. You need to talk to her in the morning when she is in her room (normaly she is in the shower). You have to talk to her some times and then go to her room in the morning.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
How vanilla is this game gonna be, seeing that the older game had some spicy tags, what about the remake?

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
and it say morning what?
i hate the remake it makes no sense at all and it full of bug and dumb task in the last game it makes sense but all the task in this new remake all about one girl and oh we want to learn magic nope forget that we get a cookbook and turn into a dog and oh we want to prove that the old dude turn us into a dog for our sis oh boy you know what forget don't change back right next to her so she can see we not lying we go outside of town and walk back how does that make sense you say you don't want to do the first ver because it makes no sense but I think you got a brain problem... sorry but I don't see your point and I really hate that yu change a great game to this trash I will not care so make it you keep making the old one and add this as a new game but you basic restart and say I dont care is it better I want it dumb and I know my grammar suck so maybe you dont see my point but read the other comment not by me we all miss the old ver this new ver i guest dont get

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
How vanilla is this game gonna be, seeing that the older game had some spicy tags, what about the remake?
i say play the old one if I was you, I try the new but the new one makes no sense and the number of bugs I find in 4 hours of reload and stuff and skip a day to talk is too much

Reactions: Easy Pete
2.80 star(s) 49 Votes