Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Didn't know the game was remade...
While art looks better, English got downgraded at the same time.

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
Ok, i play previous version from start and maybe there are bugs before bathroom episode:
- All chitchat with Milena end I dont have time, can't buy gift
- In bathroom you can always click invisible pants, but you cant hide...
Maybe im put my save...

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Ok, i play previous version from start and maybe there are bugs before bathroom episode:
- All chitchat with Milena end I dont have time, can't buy gift
- In bathroom you can always click invisible pants, but you cant hide...
Maybe im put my save...
I'll check the panties. Send the save, I'll see what you can't do there.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice game ;) but i would love to play more -its to short
Ended with Bj :) thats good litle blue ball ending :cool: (y) Hope next update is Vaginal + Creampie
+++ Pregnancy tag must :love:(y) (Pregnancy is Umami Flavor for Games) :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Reactions: Guz89
Feb 15, 2019
did you mange to hide ? if yes can you share screenshots where to press to hide or save please
I saw some people saying that you hide by clicking on the bottom right bathroom cabinet but I wasn’t able to do it. I think that this game is buggy and still needs some work before I give it another shot.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I saw some people saying that you hide by clicking on the bottom right bathroom cabinet but I wasn’t able to do it. I think that this game is buggy and still needs some work before I give it another shot.
For some reason, people one comment above were able to do everything.
ok thank you
Can you send me a save so I can see where you are stuck there? game/saves/
The first digit is the page number, the second is the save position on the page, numbering from the top left starts.
You need to press in the evening in the toilet, it works every other day - because Milena does not wash in the shower every day.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Kingodin

Aug 15, 2020
Is this really the end i downloaded many updates all the time i fet stuck here after the poison scene with milena

dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
it looks like all reworked and the pics below does not exist anymore, the tags should be change to avoid some misunderstanding

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Need fix:
Thank you for your feedback, I know that this needs to be fixed :) While there simply was no time, in the next update I will most likely fix it.
Is this really the end i downloaded many updates all the time i fet stuck here after the poison scene with milena
it looks like all reworked and the pics below does not exist anymore, the tags should be change to avoid some misunderstanding
https://f95zone.to/threads/wizards-adventures-v0-1-14-3-admiralpanda.21541/page-105#post-3892855

Reactions: 4Finger

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Wizards Adventures [v0.1.14.3] AdmiralPanda

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.74 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.72 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 207 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 190 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

lOlNoo

Aug 30, 2017
I've bought a ton of fruit ice but whenever I click on Milena there isn't an option to give it to her? When I click on Talk she just tells me to talk to her later (tested on all time periods). Any help would be much appreciated!

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I've bought a ton of fruit ice but whenever I click on Milena there isn't an option to give it to her? When I click on Talk she just tells me to talk to her later (tested on all time periods). Any help would be much appreciated!
Send me your save, I'll see what the error might be. I found what the error was, I'll reload the version within an hour.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 49 Votes