inukamifan

Jul 28, 2017
So is the game only groping boobs and if so what are with all the other screenshots?
I mean I like the art and story so far but it feels like a scam to get people to download the game.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
so what happened to this version
one incomplete for another?interesting ....

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
so what happened to this version
one incomplete for another?interesting ....
Well Fap Nation is a bunch of liars we can tell as none of this has ever been complete. He is starting the story now from before the travel to the island happens. I suspect we will see all the previous stuff but near the end of the story line. What makes sense and appears to be happening is.

Part 1: Merlin starts out as a normal commoner of his parents store and learns magic
Part 2: Merlin attends the Wizards Academy as the story originally started out as but does not like to study but party
Part 3: Merlin is tasked with going to the island on the quest where the original story starts for goofing off and not studying seriously
Part 4: The ship wreck on the way to the island and the story of escaping from the island

That would make the most sense from how the story has progressed and started.

xdrcftvgybhunjimkol

Aug 16, 2020
so I got the 0.12 version from
It seems to me that there should be like 2 more characters from the church, but I really don't see a church building anywhere in the version i downloaded from this link. Anyone got tips about how to start the church/nun storylines if I just managed to miss it accidentally?

edit: found the poster in the tavern, oops lol

Mar 5, 2018
seems like he just discarded all his work... for just a boob massage scene.
to be totally honest, i wont be surprised if this dies if more isn't added soon.
I'm not talking here, but his patreon as well, which is going to suck for him,
as well as people who want to see this keep going. I hope its going to be fine,
but a lot of games just end up buried due to a lack of progress and/or lack of content.

if the dev reads this, I'm not trying to shit on you. I'm just worried that you're going to lose support and then nothing gets finished.

Last edited:

areaniss8

Apr 8, 2018
Tried that out, played seven days only - could anyone give me a hint how many days I have to repeat the same routine until story progresses or something other happens than "some other time,I'm busy for now" or until you actually encounter something that makes the game worth playing?
i have the same problem Milena has a backache,but she is still shy. i need to spend more time with her...
i also add my save file

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
I like the aesthetic of the new artwork, but this really feels like a totally different game. It needs more content and a quicker start.

I don't even mind the boob massage stuff, it's just kinda slow so having 3-4 other storylines at the same time would really even things out and make it feel like similar games.

I just hope this project doesn't die, but I'm worried.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Geh, so just when I tried this, it then looks like the game got “reset”-Ed?

Kinda disappointing but game looks good so I’ll wait for it to catch up to what it was before.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think the developer should have edit the thread and call this game "reworked version" and setting this as version 0.0.x so that people aren't confusing why suddenly it have so little content after years of developing the game

Reactions: Darkmanx

LordKurama

Feb 21, 2019
Listen the Panda is cool and all I get it, it's your company/avatar/whatever but what is it doing as the main screen of the game? Does it have anything to do with the story, is Merlin going to become a panda randomly? I really hope not...because that would honestly be the last straw for me. I don't know just seems odd to me to spend so much time on that animation rather than make a title screen for the new game.

I don't understand the version numbering either, this should be considered a completely new game and not build up off the old numbering because it is a completely new game.

I mean if this was my first time playing without any knowledge of the previous game I would still be confused by the beginning...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I knew I started with a lot of complaints, but I will add things I like.

I like the new art. Interface is good. Excited to see where it goes...

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes