wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
i ran into a script error here's the file please pardon the directory name and its the latest game as of today i downloaded it today and it gave me that error need to know what transpired it just out of curiosity thanks.

Nov 4, 2018
The mm music sucks couldn't mute it as fast as I would've liked,
Felt like being trapped in an elevator for 48 hours with crappy lobby music playing the entire time.

It will probably be a whole year before there will be enough content to make it worth downloading again,
With 1 scene a week it's like downloading a 100gb program and only getting 4 gigs of progress a month.

Last edited:

XXboku91

Mar 26, 2020
Hi i ran into a bug i think?

i was in the store clicking on the bottles uptop and the game closed with an error message.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/location.rpy", line 294, in script
call screen house_shop
ScriptError: could not find label 'house_shop_book'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Pictures\Xgames\WiZarD-0.1.13P5-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Pictures\Xgames\WiZarD-0.1.13P5-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Pictures\Xgames\WiZarD-0.1.13P5-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Pictures\Xgames\WiZarD-0.1.13P5-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/location.rpy", line 294, in script
call screen house_shop
File "D:\Pictures\Xgames\WiZarD-0.1.13P5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'house_shop_book'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Wizard Adventures 0.1.13P5
Sun Aug 02 14:23:54 2020

Reactions: DrFree and wolf3020

Coren

May 8, 2020
call me a degenerate if you must but is the furry stuff gone? That's the thing that got me to download in the first place. I certainly would have put the game down if i knew about the schizo change in personality of the MC at the gladiators and i seem to have broken the only other quest i liked, which was the complete fall of the goblin's wife.

cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
Ok I´m confused, in the front page I see a ton of screens and 2 years of dev time, but in the download there is only a week of managing a herb shop and groping some tits.

Is the demo realy that short? Because in the posts above it seemed as if there should be more contend bevor you run into the paywall.

Bracco

Feb 1, 2018
Ok I´m confused, in the front page I see a ton of screens and 2 years of dev time, but in the download there is only a week of managing a herb shop and groping some tits.

Is the demo realy that short? Because in the posts above it seemed as if there should be more contend bevor you run into the paywall.
same.....

antrox88

May 18, 2018
Panda say that he fix the bug with the book in the shop we need to wait for 0.14 public release there is the patron version for 10$ for anyone who want to get it

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Tried that out, played seven days only - could anyone give me a hint how many days I have to repeat the same routine until story progresses or something other happens than "some other time,I'm busy for now" or until you actually encounter something that makes the game worth playing?

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 49 Votes