ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so..the preview pics do not apply to this? because a massage was as far as i got before i got a patreon message in the hints
i downloaded this based on the MANY preview pics shown in the OP...if those are not available to us in the version uploaded they should not be there.

Reactions: Guz89

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
None of my saves work. I appear to have downloaded a different and boring game. How does the dev make an incest plot so dull? Over a week goes by with and any suspense has been leeched out with cyclical Simon-says horseshit. No game, no story, no H.

• Sad
Reactions: 9inchz

Darvedaiven

May 14, 2019
I'm just starting to play the game for first time but it closes when I touch the book in shop and hint says spend time with sister but she says always busy...
Wat am I missing?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It appears the new game is starting with him running a shop with his sister. I see the potion bottles so he will probably start to study to be a mage and than be sent on the quest. But right now there is nothing to do.. days of doing boring shop for money that has no purpose yet. I guess wait to next update.

Now to the interface where is the go back button? Have to exit to city than go back in just to leave Milena's bedroom.

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
why was it abandoned?
also was the art changed too?
From the dev's Patreon they said the following:
I had a choice, little by little to remaster the old scenes (and at the beginning of the game they are already outdated), and how long could this last? I think for many it is no secret that the beginning of the game was done frankly badly, because my thoughts were confused in my head and it turned out to be something unrelated. Plot? Even if you try very hard, it's hard to find him there. Once again I will ask the same question, how many old scenes, text, events need to be redone. For what? So that half of the players would say, oh what cool old-new scenes, and the other half would say, why aren't you adding new ones? Why on a remaster of old, I want a new one. Each of these halves has its own right.

But I decided to do it, because I myself consider it necessary and where my road of adventure leads me. I will immediately answer the questions that arise. "Okay, Panda is great, but what about my old favorite characters?" You don't understand a little, this is not a completely different game. This is reincarnation and comprehension, after some time (I do not want to name any dates yet), I will add a vote and you yourself will decide which of the old characters we will add to the game, they will be partially similar to the old ones, partially new ... So that these are favorite characters, but let's say updated.

I think that if I were just what came out today, added to the end of the game that is now. It would not add meaning, content, ideas to her. And so in any case, this is new content.
For the TL;DR...they did a look back and didn't like how the earlier parts of the game were written/drawn/handled. If he went back and redid it people would complain that there was no 'new' content and just reworking 'old' content. So everything was dropped and he'll rebuild it to his satisfaction. Since everything is gone, even when he adds back old content reworked it will be 'new' content.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
For the TL;DR...they did a look back and didn't like how the earlier parts of the game were written/drawn/handled. If he went back and redid it people would complain that there was no 'new' content and just reworking 'old' content. So everything was dropped and he'll rebuild it to his satisfaction. Since everything is gone, even when he adds back old content reworked it will be 'new' content.
Most devs use this as code to say "I'm bored." Followed by abandoning it a few months later once the "rework" bores them. A creative who cares wants to keep telling their story, not desperately look for something else to do.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Is it just me, or, does Lucy appear to be inspired by "Lucy Daughter Of The Devil" on Adult Swim?

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Played 0.12.R10 for some hours cause it was really fun but with the "Monkey Island" story that came from the chrystal i gave out, way to much neverending dialog and did not fit the main game in any way.

Seeing now that the game gets remade and all progess ist lost anyway i dont plan on playing this again, guess its the trash bin for that one then...

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes