Kyesmith

Jul 3, 2020
Ok so I am stuck at the part where I can open the ruins door but fanfer is there, but sylvia just says to open the door first

Kyesmith

Jul 3, 2020
Ok so having trouble with sylvia and fanfer so go to fanfer and cant beat him, then try going to the sawmill to give her new info but saws that I have not opened the door

MasterRE

Jun 3, 2020
I've maxed out every character except wolfy. I never saw a ship though I convince Midas to fund one. I must have skipped over an important decision or a later choice over-wrote the option to crush Midas.

Also I built the lead coffin but I can't seem to get a prompt to use it nor get into the locked crypt..

For for that matter the locked chest in the secret cabin, never got that open either... speaking of which what ever happened to the additions to the secret cabin? Those never appeared either.

I seem to be at the end and missed many things.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
I've maxed out every character except wolfy. I never saw a ship though I convince Midas to fund one. I must have skipped over an important decision or a later choice over-wrote the option to crush Midas.

Also I built the lead coffin but I can't seem to get a prompt to use it nor get into the locked crypt..

For for that matter the locked chest in the secret cabin, never got that open either... speaking of which what ever happened to the additions to the secret cabin? Those never appeared either.

I seem to be at the end and missed many things.
Did you do the time dagger route? If you did, you should see a crystal up by the bookcase in Merlin's room. Click on that to start the ship side game. Hint: whenever you cast a spell, always fast click on the bar graph in the whirlwind until it reaches the max then keep fast clicking on it until something happens or you'll just find yourself in a loop

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
in 0.12R10 - The chest in the hideout still does not have a magic key.... correct?
Bear with me a bit here as I have only completed this version the one time but, it seems to me there is a key for that, I just don't remember where to find it

Valutfi

Jul 18, 2020
I cant find sword from the house gloria. Can someone help me? Ive done all quest from patricia and wolfy

Last edited:

MasterRE

Jun 3, 2020
Did you do the time dagger route? If you did, you should see a crystal up by the bookcase in Merlin's room. Click on that to start the ship side game. Hint: whenever you cast a spell, always fast click on the bar graph in the whirlwind until it reaches the max then keep fast clicking on it until something happens or you'll just find yourself in a loop
THANK YOU! TIME dagger... I read an earlier post that mentioned dagger but not the time dagger.. that makes sense now. Unfortunately I started over hoping for a different out come but I recall that path with Amelia. Also I found the Hideout key this time because I concentrated on wolfy instead of Amelia.

MasterRE

Jun 3, 2020
Thank you to Bonsey! I got the ship side adventure but its not what I was thinking... I was thinking it was going to be part of the plan with Jane to destroy Midas and take over his business empire.. ruining him in the process.

Not that I am disappointed.. the ship adventure adds more depth to the game.. I am a little worried where we are going with the mermaid and displeased with how demanding the mom and daughter are..

MasterRE

Jun 3, 2020
One very small thing I would love to see changed.... Once Gloria is in chains I should be able to make her do anything she has done before - anytime. I would be a pleasant distraction from what you should be doing.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
So dev completely remade the game. I like the "new version" but it's a little bit weird to do that, he could easly put this as a new game, not a remake. Didn't like the fact that he gave us just a few minutes of gameplay and locked the rest behind patreon. (I don't know how much he locked, but after a while you get notifcation that "Continuation is avalible for Patreons 1$+ blahblahblah")

Reactions: Guz89
2.80 star(s) 49 Votes