_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Lmao another rework

Btw I'm curious why the original version isn't available in the OP anymore, wouldn't it be better site policy to leave it up? After all I'm sure there's plenty of people who haven't yet played it. If the old version was clearly seperate with it's own download links, I'm sure many people would still enjoy it. When the original version is scrubbed from the OP, it's easy to completely miss it

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
To be honest, I also do not quite understand where the old links to version 0.12 went, because last Sunday I definitely left them here and did not remove them. :unsure:
I'll leave such a link for now, because there is no time to transfer to 3 file hosting services for 5GB of games.
Version 0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
Well iam stuck, like the post above, when my sister has a backpain or something, she is always busy.
anyways iam disappointed in the remake and this one is off my list now
he didnt need to do a remake of it, could still be going on the old game and make a prequel instead going.
i wish all the luck on the project
Code:
0.1.13P1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "G:\Downloads\Download\WiZarD-0.1.13P1-pc\WiZarD-0.1.13P1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
    run(restart)
  File "G:\Downloads\Download\WiZarD-0.1.13P1-pc\WiZarD-0.1.13P1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "G:\Downloads\Download\WiZarD-0.1.13P1-pc\WiZarD-0.1.13P1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "game/location.rpy", line 294, in script
    call screen house_shop
  File "G:\Downloads\Download\WiZarD-0.1.13P1-pc\WiZarD-0.1.13P1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'house_shop_book'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Wizard Adventures 0.1.13P1
Sun Jul 26 14:18:40 2020

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
He's basically laughing at all his followers by doing a remake, lol. Delaying and delaying when the last game was perfectly functional, if he wasn't proud of how the first part turned out then it would have been better to simply finish it, and later add new scenes he wanted to add or replace, jesus.

Reactions: HansDampf788

emk2z

Sep 6, 2017
Got me second time, but I had a thought back of my head this one had an issue do not download. I'd appreciate if at least the opening post photos and tags were updated so we knew what we were downloading. Right now this game was a paywall and 0 content, doesn't matter how many updates.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Got me second time, but I had a thought back of my head this one had an issue do not download. I'd appreciate if at least the opening post photos and tags were updated so we knew what we were downloading. Right now this game was a paywall and 0 content, doesn't matter how many updates.
There is no paywall their is just no content at this time in latest version. Play version 12 for now. He will tie all that content in later but now is starting out before Merlin became a Wizard so nothing to see right now.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys after i play the game for some tine is closing by himself and is say somethings in a TEXT any idea what ineed to do ?

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes