allo allo

Jul 1, 2017
Hi I'm stuck with Jane and Gloria - Gloria is in the place with the demon portal and I have got the blowjob but there are no further options. Jane is in her room and I need to get the sword, but I can't figure out how to do that. And I can't progress Gloria any more without progressing Jane. What do I do (I can do up to Bad Boy - Blowjob right now)?

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Hi I'm stuck with Jane and Gloria - Gloria is in the place with the demon portal and I have got the blowjob but there are no further options. Jane is in her room and I need to get the sword, but I can't figure out how to do that. And I can't progress Gloria any more without progressing Jane. What do I do (I can do up to Bad Boy - Blowjob right now)?
Go to Midas' house in the room to the left, (Midas' room), in the morning and you'll see the sword above the door.

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
I'm on gameday 68 already but I never interacted or even saw the nun in the black dress anywhere. ist there ar certain event to trigger her?

Reactions: n0pe

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
i still cant bypass demon in ruins to et dagger

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Did you solve the Henry problem or use someone elses save file?
No, but, after communicating with the dev, he sent me a save file that worked. Hint, when you cast your spell on Henry, repeatedly click on the bar until it reaches maximum and continue clicking until something happens or you'll end up in an endless loop.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
No, but, after communicating with the dev, he sent me a save file that worked. Hint, when you cast your spell on Henry, repeatedly click on the bar until it reaches maximum and continue clicking until something happens or you'll end up in an endless loop.
Turns out you may not need that save file I posted here. If you just rapid click on the bar and continue to do so after it reaches max until something happens, you'll be able to continue. I tried it, and so far it seems to be working, I haven't gone all the way through yet, but it's a long game and I saved to come back later and run it. I feel like a complete idiot here, but with some help from the dev, I think I solved it.

Raring

May 6, 2019
Turns out you may not need that save file I posted here. If you just rapid click on the bar and continue to do so after it reaches max until something happens, you'll be able to continue. I tried it, and so far it seems to be working, I haven't gone all the way through yet, but it's a long game and I saved to come back later and run it. I feel like a complete idiot here, but with some help from the dev, I think I solved it.
Wait, wasn't the spell part like ages before the village? I was talking about the village part where it would never turn evenin even when clicking on the time skip which for whatever reason now seems to work smoothly without me doing anything different. So my problem is solved too...not sure what I did different this time.

Reactions: Bonsey

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
It was when you are in the ship. You first try to use it to lift the timbers off Lucy, then on Henry to get him out of the room. Like I said you just keep tapping on the bar until it reaches max and keep doing that until something happens, that appears to unlock the rest. And every time after that, you just do that whenever the spell comes up. It' been working for me so far.

ButterB22

Jan 8, 2020
how do i get to mira and kira's room to talk with them once i have the key. i go into it but nothing happens

AddPhaseNex

Jun 20, 2020
I talk to Sylvie to give information on the Demon, and it tells me I need to open the ruins' door first. I go, I open the door, I fight the demon Fanfer, and I retreat. But after that nothing happens. The quest does not progress. Does anyone have any tips or hints on what I'm missing?

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
v0.12.R10
Added three scenes
- Continuation of the story with the nuns.
v0.12.R5
Added two scenes
v0.12.R1
Added two scenes
v0.12.A
Added three scenes
v0.12.Alpha
Added three scenes from the version for Patreons 0.11.
- Alpha. Continuation of the story with the nuns.
Mmmm... Just Wanna Ask... What Diffrence betwen all this version? O_O

ButterB22

Jan 8, 2020
how do i tell sylvia the new information about the demon. every time i try it tells me to open the door in the ruins

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
How is the English now? I kind of remember this having real bad Engrish, but the overview looks like its been updated. Did the dev get a proofreader/translator?

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes