Raring

May 6, 2019
Oh, yea, I kinda remember those. In the store room where I found the sacks of food that Lucy crawled through the hole to access right?
Yes, you needed a total of two. One was in the warehouse and the other one in the underwater area.

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
can someone please tell me where i can find the nuns and start their questline? i really cant find them. Dx)
On wich daytime does the keyperson appear and where. i havent found a church or something like that on the map.

thank you for your help in advance

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
can someone please tell me where i can find the nuns and start their questline? i really cant find them. Dx)
On wich daytime does the keyperson appear and where. i havent found a church or something like that on the map.

thank you for your help in advance
forget it i found it....
for all who have problems to encounter the church, there should be a letter with a cross be pinned in the bar at some time, but i dont know the conditions for it to appear.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Yes, you needed a total of two. One was in the warehouse and the other one in the underwater area.
OK, went back in there, still not finding anything there. Is it like Sylvia's panties, they were brown and sitting on a brown fence so they were hard to spot.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Don't know if this is going to do me a lot of good, (don't really know what I'm doing here), but here's the save where I'm stuck.
I'm using Windows 10

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Where do I find the save files for this game?
its alittle bit weird, i found some und user/appdata/Roaming/renpy but also in the gamefolder under WA-game(whatever the game is named as zipfile)/game/saves , it seems like its using the ones in the game folder but iam not sure.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
its alittle bit weird, i found some und user/appdata/Roaming/renpy but also in the gamefolder under WA-game(whatever the game is named as zipfile)/game/saves , it seems like its using the ones in the game folder but iam not sure.
Usually the ones in AppData are the main ones and the ones in the game folder are backup.

Reactions: n0pe

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Did you solve the Henry problem or use someone elses save file?
The dev sent me a save file, but, it still stopped dead outside the ship, so, no help there yet. I just gave up on the side game for now. Here's the file if you want to give it a go. Let me know if you can do anything with it.

Reactions: Raring

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
So, I had the blacksmith build the lead coffin for the skeleton, but, I can't proceed from there. I've finished all the girls' quests except Gloria and Jane, (can't find the damn sword and, as such, I can't proceed with either quest). I'm thinking I need to get the skeleton into his coffin and unlock the crypt, I suspect the key I found in the confessional unlocks it, could be wrong tho. Any hints?

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes