Coren

May 8, 2020
Nah, it's still pretty awful:cautious:
Yeah, I'm pretty used to some tough English since I have been mostly interested in content made by non-native English speakers for a couple of decades now. That experience leaves me with only a vague idea of what the word choice and grammar structure is supposed to be and some words are too far out of context to be involved with one or two word lines. Its pretty indicative of root languages that are too divergent. I would have expected a native Eastern Asian language speaker using google translate to produce similar disjointed dialog but their....alterations....have a different general theme.

klenne

May 6, 2018
there is a girl in the preview pictures that i cant find. The one that appears to have fallen true the roof? how do i find her?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Pentus is the priest in the church, if you can't get to the church there should be a poster above the wanted poster in the bar that allows you to, then follow Annie's story until you get to him, and if i remember correctly Azemir is the demon you summon, you need to speak to your goblin adviser and in exchange for Amelia's panties he should give you a black magic book, follow the text from there and you should be good.
why is there no name when you hover over the girls portrait or something, I cant remember all these names
I must also talk with Azemir about cults and played for 2 hours and never heard the name before.
the black smith daughter is Amelia? well she sleep topless with panties on so cant steal them at night, you cant talk to her about it on the evening, you cant "loot" her room at noon or morning

latiaslts

May 26, 2020
how much space i need to install this game in android? file size 1,7GB and i have 5GB space on my device, when i finish download and want to install, i get notification "out of space please manage your space"
please help me

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes