Ngal

Nov 6, 2018
So I finished the content on all of the girls, but where are the nuns? I had to suppress gagging and jam the skip button to get passed the furry crap.

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
i have some problems and i dont know if its the game, not properly working or iam just stuck.
first : amelia , iam at a point where need to go on patrol 3 times and fighting monsters , but i cant find an icon on the map. but she always does appear on the lake at afternoon. what do i need to do?( also i took a picture how my map looks like right now)
next: gloria it says i can find a stonekey in the ruins but the ruins are still no go for me since i couldnt find the way to upgrade my magic, i did read there is a menu but somehow its missing, maybe iam blind 8 i thought it could be the mirror in my room but i cant click on it)
and last this girl (left bottom marked by an arrow in the picture) a picture of her where there since the beginning of the game but no info is appearing when i click on it, on the other hand i cant even find her , never saw her , also i did never saw the nuns. so i dont even know how to even start the quests with the nuns.

it would be nice if someone could help me out , or tell me if its a bug then i will upload my save here. thank you

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
I'm stuck in the shipwreck. The journal says talk to Henry, but, I can't find him everywhere, I get either go to sleep, door closed or the parrot on the shore who says it's the best island and then I get maybe later. I'm dead in the water here.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
this is a pretty neat name game im hung up on a few quests ...need to get sylvia panties and not sure who that is LOL
im suppose to goto the girl's room and no matter time of day nothing there but a straw bed and water troft thing
suppose to tell sylvia about demon (DONE THIS ALREADY) and when i talk to her says to open the door to ruins
of course when i doi theres that crab lookin creature that i cant get past
but man this is a pretty cool game something different forsure i hope this game gets fixed up,etc
i see some comments about bugs,etc...i havent reached that part of game yet myself.
i really hope this doesnt end up in the abandoned section...love to see this game grow!!!!
is there any walkthrough or anything for this game?

Last edited:

Raring

May 6, 2019
Currently stuck on the island quest. I'm supposed to find Henry in the evening, but I don't see Henry there or an option to progress time beyond sleeping.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Currently stuck on the island quest. I'm supposed to find Henry in the evening, but I don't see Henry there or an option to progress time beyond sleeping.
Yea, I'm stuck in the same place. The only place he could possibly be is under the hatch on the deck, but, all I get there is door closed from the inside. Also, I see no way to determine when it's evening.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Yea, I'm stuck in the same place. The only place he could possibly be is under the hatch on the deck, but, all I get there is door closed from the inside. Also, I see no way to determine when it's evening.
There's also an underwater cave, (or something), you can access through the dark oval next to the shipwreck, but, I have not been able to find anything in there either:ROFLMAO:

Raring

May 6, 2019
There's also an underwater cave, (or something), you can access through the dark oval next to the shipwreck, but, I have not been able to find anything in there either:ROFLMAO:
Other than the snack that was needed earlier, I haven't found anything down there either. Tried pretty much any option available including randomly spam clicking around and I still fail to find Henry.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Other than the snack that was needed earlier, I haven't found anything down there either. Tried pretty much any option available including randomly spam clicking around and I still fail to find Henry.
What snack was that? Didn't see it, maybe I already ate it.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes