Aug 26, 2018
Like what languages?
yeah......fix the english version first before any attempt at other translations. It is very annoying to keep trying to guess what the context of the story so far is with so many grammatical errors.
Dont get me wrong, im liking the game besides the grammar.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
yeah......fix the english version first before any attempt at other translations. It is very annoying to keep trying to guess what the context of the story so far is with so many grammatical errors.
Dont get me wrong, im liking the game besides the grammar.
Nothing wrong. Thanks for the feedback. I will try to fix it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
is there a thread of volunteers to help people with English translations and other languages?...i know i've seen on occasion people offer help or ask for help..if there is no thread perhaps one should be started so Dev's such as this can go and nicely ask for assistance? as he seems to want to be fully immersed in the community.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
is there a thread of volunteers to help people with English translations and other languages?...i know i've seen on occasion people offer help or ask for help..if there is no thread perhaps one should be started so Dev's such as this can go and nicely ask for assistance? as he seems to want to be fully immersed in the community.
If someone wants to help, I will only be happy to accept any help. Even if this is just a review about the game, because it helps me to find an interesting thread in the first place for myself :)

Aug 26, 2018
Around day 23-25, the goblins stop supplying me with Gold and Stone. Is this supposed to happen?
and how do you get ore for Forgemaster?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Can i get a decent dl of this, one of the sites wants me to sign up, another wants me to disable adblock and the mega link keeps failing for me.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Can i get a decent dl of this, one of the sites wants me to sign up, another wants me to disable adblock and the mega link keeps failing for me.
Well, add more mirrors to other hosting. I do not know if it is possible to upload torrents.

i did mean i love devs that interact with their fans,hookers did come into it i am sorry to say
Thanks for your kind words :)

Around day 23-25, the goblins stop supplying me with Gold and Stone. Is this supposed to happen?
and how do you get ore for Forgemaster?
Do not give at all? There it happens that you click the alert with the mouse. And you can always buy from them just at the mine the same stone. They sell it.

Reactions: Skads

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Well, add more mirrors to other hosting. I do not know if it is possible to upload torrents.
Torrents can be uploaded on the site. I suggests hosts like , and .

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Torrents can be uploaded on the site. I suggests hosts like , and .
I added links to the post for a few more. Now add and where you suggested.

Aug 26, 2018
Do not give at all? There it happens that you click the alert with the mouse. And you can always buy from them just at the mine the same stone. They sell it.[/QUOTE]

I finished the forge quest, is that when the share of goblin mining is also over?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Do not give at all? There it happens that you click the alert with the mouse. And you can always buy from them just at the mine the same stone. They sell it.
I finished the forge quest, is that when the share of goblin mining is also over?[/QUOTE]
It should not have been. Maybe the extraction tip just doesn’t pop up, but the amount is added?

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Bug:

This might be known issue, but if you "pick flowers" before you learn Alchemy the game crashes to menu.

Sep 4, 2017
I am stuck at the potion making menu. I was researching monster energy potion when this error started showing up:
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/characters.rpy", line 1190, in execute
File "game/characters.rpy", line 1217, in execute
File "game/characters.rpy", line 1221, in execute
File "game/characters.rpy", line 1222, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image."

Now it keeps showing up when I want to get out of potion making menu by clicking on "Maybe, Later" option. And when I click to ignore it, I am send back to potion making menu. I can't get out.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I am stuck at the potion making menu. I was researching monster energy potion when this error started showing up:
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/characters.rpy", line 1217, in execute
File "game/characters.rpy", line 1221, in execute
File "game/characters.rpy", line 1222, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image."

Now it keeps showing up when I want to get out of potion making menu by clicking on "Maybe, Later" option. And when I click to ignore it, I am send back to potion making menu. I can't get out.
What potion did you try to make? There is no line with an error.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes