AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Hello i ran into a few glitches while playing it , can you fix them pleas .
i kidnapped gloria but i dont know where she is i cant find her , but she appear at night in the bar up the stairs and there is nothing to talk about .
the main problem is when i go in the morning to the blacksmith talk to amelia ( ruin need name ) and then i go to pit and take the ruin from him , the next day if i go back to amelia the option ( ruin need name ) dosnt go away and if i start talking to her pit will give the the ruin again , its like it never ends .
and about jane i know i should take her pants but i never have that option with her or any other just the mind controlled or give her a gift .

these error sometime pup up when i start talking to amelia ( ruin need name ) , and thank you so much for these game , good job .
by the way im lvl 14 and my skills all lvl3 , and can you make a journal option so we can keep track of what we should do next .
one last thing :) do you know a cool game like these one you can suggested for me .
thank you
[/CODE]
Thanks for the feedback. About the magazine already many who wrote to me. Be sure to add it, I agree that he is very necessary :)
i didnt summoned any demon , i know i need black magic for it but i cant take jane pants there is no option for it , where is these hideout ?
where did you get that you need Jane's underwear? ;)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
where did you get that you need Jane's underwear? ;)
He's confused. He should be trying to get Amelia's panties. I made the exact same mistake, until someone in this thread steered me correctly.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
BTW, I don't really know what I need to do next. Again. I've had sex with Amelia (after her frost magic training). I've had anal with Gloria. Jane won't let me do anything more unless I make progress trying to get her sword, and butt-fucking Gloria doesn't seem to have helped me to get Jane's sword. Oh, and I have all four stones, yet I cannot access the door in the ruins.

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
Not Jane's panties, Amelia's (the blacksmith's daughter). If I remember correctly, visit her room (in smithy click right arrow) during the evening. They will be on the floor very close to where she's standing.

The hideout is the map icon at the top right (with the pair of eyes). The icon represents the demon you summon inside there. That locaation unlocks after you have finished the black magic book.
thank you so much it worked , but one last thing , i have all the 4 ruin and i still cant open the door and pit keep giving me his stone , so what can i do ?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
BTW, I don't really know what I need to do next. Again. I've had sex with Amelia (after her frost magic training). I've had anal with Gloria. Jane won't let me do anything more unless I make progress trying to get her sword, and butt-fucking Gloria doesn't seem to have helped me to get Jane's sword. Oh, and I have all four stones, yet I cannot access the door in the ruins.
With stones after you have collected them. Unfortunately there is no further continuation. I just did not have time to do it, the groundwork is already there.
And where did you stop with the sword? If you Gloria said she sold the sword. So you have to go to Jane -> Midas -> Jane.

thank you so much it worked , but one last thing , i have all the 4 ruin and i still cant open the door and pit keep giving me his stone , so what can i do ?
With stones, there is no continuation.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
And where did you stop with the sword? If you Gloria said she sold the sword. So you have to go to Jane -> Midas -> Jane.
Already did that. Jane told me that I bought the wrong sword. After this I went and kidnapped Gloria, and I've done all the trainings of her (had anal sex). So I don't know what to do next. I'm guessing that I reached the end of the current content?

BTW, you should add an in-game message when a player hits an end-of-content point (like with the stones) that tells them that to go further they will need to wait for an update.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Already did that. Jane told me that I bought the wrong sword. After this I went and kidnapped Gloria, and I've done all the trainings of her (had anal sex). So I don't know what to do next. I'm guessing that I reached the end of the current content?

BTW, you should add an in-game message when a player hits an end-of-content point (like with the stones) that tells them that to go further they will need to wait for an update.
Jane told you that you bought the wrong sword. You went to Gloria. They asked her where the sword was. She should have told you that she sold it. You go to Jane again, tell the bad news, and at that moment you have an idea. And with this idea you go to Midas.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Hello i ran into a few glitches while playing it , can you fix them pleas .
i kidnapped gloria but i dont know where she is i cant find her , but she appear at night in the bar up the stairs and there is nothing to talk about .
the main problem is when i go in the morning to the blacksmith talk to amelia ( ruin need name ) and then i go to pit and take the ruin from him , the next day if i go back to amelia the option ( ruin need name ) dosnt go away and if i start talking to her pit will give the the ruin again , its like it never ends .
and about jane i know i should take her pants but i never have that option with her or any other just the mind controlled or give her a gift .

these error sometime pup up when i start talking to amelia ( ruin need name ) , and thank you so much for these game , good job .
by the way im lvl 14 and my skills all lvl3 , and can you make a journal option so we can keep track of what we should do next .
one last thing :) do you know a cool game like these one you can suggested for me .
thank you

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/characters.rpy", line 1190, in execute
  File "game/characters.rpy", line 1217, in execute
  File "game/characters.rpy", line 1221, in execute
  File "game/characters.rpy", line 1222, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "forge.rpyc", line 225, in script
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1848, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1836, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2723, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/characters.rpy", line 1217, in execute
  File "game/characters.rpy", line 1221, in execute
  File "game/characters.rpy", line 1222, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 929, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 925, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image." % (name, ))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Merlin 0.02
Fri Dec 28 23:50:10 2018
I ran into the same crash. It's got me trapped in a loop in the alchemy menu and now I can't progress any further in the game. A fix for this would really be appreciated.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I ran into the same crash. It's got me trapped in a loop in the alchemy menu and now I can't progress any further in the game. A fix for this would really be appreciated.
Thank you very much for the feedback. I think I understood what the problem was.

Reactions: phreadom

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Jane told you that you bought the wrong sword. You went to Gloria. They asked her where the sword was. She should have told you that she sold it. You go to Jane again, tell the bad news, and at that moment you have an idea. And with this idea you go to Midas.
Am I correct in assuming that there is no more content after Merlin fucks both Gloria and Jane in the ass?

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Thank you very much for the feedback. I think I understood what the problem was.
Any chance of letting us know what it was so that we might patch it ourselves while we wait for the next release? I'd like to continue playing in the meantime and have no problem editing the .rpy files myself.

In the meantime, I've edited the characters.rpy file to add a line for the idle image that is displayed even if none of the if statements is satisfied, as I wonder if that's why we get the error... if for some reason none of the if statements is true, but there is no else statement as a fallback.

I didn't really dig into it to see what a better solution might be, but for now it works and I can keep playing.

frame: # День / Ночь
background None
xpos 0.00 ypos 0.05
xfill True
has vbox
imagebutton:
idle "buttons/interface/menu/time_daysleep_block.png"
if day_status == 0 and position_location == 1:
idle "buttons/interface/menu/time_morning_idle.png"
hover "buttons/interface/menu/time_morning_hover.png"

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
if you dont mind i have a few suggestion .
you know if you can at least change the conversation after anal with Gloria and Jane , no need to change the scene just the conversation it will make the game more fun because now it dosnt feel like i made any Progress ( like Gloria it feels like i keep repeating the same day over and over ) .
and about Amelia when i giver her the sleep potion and visit her at night , if you make a new conversation with her asking merlin that she keeps waking up with something strange covering her body or when i use the mind control she say next day that she have these weird taste in her mouth ( you got the point ) .
and if you can add mind control to Gloria and when its finished she wake up from the mind control and get angry or something .
there is something els will make the game more interesting is if you make a new scene ( with anyone of the girl or all of them ) , when merlin get to her room he find her naked touching her self and she ask him to have sex with her ( you can make it appear like every 3 or 5 days and every time she ask for something different like anal or normal or she want to suck it and the player choose if he want to do it or not or have something els in mind ) .

i know its alot of work to do but if you keep the scene and just add the conversation it will make a lot different in the game , and about the last thing i suggest you only need to make one pic for each girl and to continue just use the same scene in the game .
you really have a good game her , i cant wait to see the last update , keep up the good work and im sorry if my suggestion give you any trouble .
by the way these are some error i got in Gloria anal ( i got like 5 of them at the same time ) , these are two of them .

Code:

While loading <'Image' u'characters/gloria/asex2_o.png'>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 414, in execute_pause
    renpy.with_statement(Pause(delay))
IOError: Couldn't find file 'characters/gloria/asex2_o.png'.

Full traceback:
  File "a_house.rpyc", line 701, in script
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1848, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1836, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 414, in execute_pause
    renpy.with_statement(Pause(delay))
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1455, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2217, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3148, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2065, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 87, in render
    return null_render(self, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 61, in null_render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 497, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Merlin 0.02
Sat Dec 29 23:14:08 2018
Code:

While loading <'Image' u'characters/gloria/asex2_o.png'>:

Full traceback:
  File "a_house.rpyc", line 700, in script
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1357, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1455, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2217, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3148, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2065, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 497, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\Angel sword\Downloads\Wizards Adventures-0.02-pc\Merlin-0.02-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Merlin 0.02
Sat Dec 29 23:13:55 2018

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Any chance of letting us know what it was so that we might patch it ourselves while we wait for the next release? I'd like to continue playing in the meantime and have no problem editing the .rpy files myself.
I will release a patch with fixes most likely tomorrow.
f you dont mind i have a few suggestion .
you know if you can at least change the conversation after anal with Gloria and Jane , no need to change the scene just the conversation it will make the game more fun because now it dosnt feel like i made any Progress ( like Gloria it feels like i keep repeating the same day over and over ) .
and about Amelia when i giver her the sleep potion and visit her at night , if you make a new conversation with her asking merlin that she keeps waking up with something strange covering her body or when i use the mind control she say next day that she have these weird taste in her mouth ( you got the point ) .
and if you can add mind control to Gloria and when its finished she wake up from the mind control and get angry or something .
there is something els will make the game more interesting is if you make a new scene ( with anyone of the girl or all of them ) , when merlin get to her room he find her naked touching her self and she ask him to have sex with her ( you can make it appear like every 3 or 5 days and every time she ask for something different like anal or normal or she want to suck it and the player choose if he want to do it or not or have something els in mind ) .

i know its alot of work to do but if you keep the scene and just add the conversation it will make a lot different in the game , and about the last thing i suggest you only need to make one pic for each girl and to continue just use the same scene in the game .
you really have a good game her , i cant wait to see the last update , keep up the good work and im sorry if my suggestion give you any trouble .
by the way these are some error i got in Gloria anal ( i got like 5 of them at the same time ) , these are two of them .
If I understand you correctly, then you want the girls to get corrupted and ask you to have sex with them, and each in different ways. Call it "natural desire." Yes, of course I will do :)
At the expense of errors. I will correct, thanks for the feedback.
And if in general, I am always glad to hear the opinion about the game and any suggestions on what the players themselves want to see in the game.

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
"natural desire." Yes, of course I will do
that will be great thanks , and pleas if you can change the conversation like i asked you its will make a big difference in the game .

+ Classic sex with Amelia. And yes, there is no more content.
i had a Classic sex with Amelia once but that was before i finished Merlin fucks both Gloria and Jane in the ass , and now i cant do it again only the mind control , is that right or there is something i should do ?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
i had a Classic sex with Amelia once but that was before i finished Merlin fucks both Gloria and Jane in the ass , and now i cant do it again only the mind control , is that right or there is something i should do ?
Yes, it's right. This supplement ends here. I do not want to do with all the girls in one scenario.
And on account of the dialogue with the girls. This is currently the game ends. But in the next addition, I will continue the story with them. I'm not going to "throw" characters from the fact that you have sex with her. There are a lot of interesting things to do.
By this, I will continue to develop old characters, as well as add new ones.

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
Yes, it's right. This supplement ends here. I do not want to do with all the girls in one scenario.
And on account of the dialogue with the girls. This is currently the game ends. But in the next addition, I will continue the story with them. I'm not going to "throw" characters from the fact that you have sex with her. There are a lot of interesting things to do.
By this, I will continue to develop old characters, as well as add new ones.
cant wait for the next addition , keep up the good work :)

Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
Question: Will each version update be compatible with our old saves or would we have to start over fresh? Loading fom an old save: when it comes to the smith's daughter I can't seem to "teach" her magic anymore. The dialog is along the lines of "Meet at the same place" after discussing the runestone (which I had already received from the Tavern orc. BTW talking to the daughter about that again seems to reset the conversation with said orc. Intentional?) However the icon for the river area seems to be unclickable and the forest area seems to only gather ingredients for alchemy.
I also can't seem to progress with Jane after telling her the swords were sold in the capital. My only options with her are mind control which fails and give gift. Again I'm not sure if this is a result of using an older save or if I'm just missing a step. Been meaning to start over to verify but didn't have enough time.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Question: Will each version update be compatible with our old saves or would we have to start over fresh? Loading fom an old save: when it comes to the smith's daughter I can't seem to "teach" her magic anymore. The dialog is along the lines of "Meet at the same place" after discussing the runestone (which I had already received from the Tavern orc. BTW talking to the daughter about that again seems to reset the conversation with said orc. Intentional?) However the icon for the river area seems to be unclickable and the forest area seems to only gather ingredients for alchemy.
I also can't seem to progress with Jane after telling her the swords were sold in the capital. My only options with her are mind control which fails and give gift. Again I'm not sure if this is a result of using an older save or if I'm just missing a step. Been meaning to start over to verify but didn't have enough time.
This is a true mistake of the old save. And all due to the fact that in version 0.01, an error was made in this place. And I had to redo it. That's why you missed the “right” events and everything went wrong. If I were you, I would still wait, because in version 0.02 there are some minor bugs, you can of course complete the game with them, but still they will not be pleasant. Today I will release an update by the middle of the day that will correct these shortcomings.

Reactions: Acepter

Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
This is a true mistake of the old save. And all due to the fact that in version 0.01, an error was made in this place. And I had to redo it. That's why you missed the “right” events and everything went wrong. If I were you, I would still wait, because in version 0.02 there are some minor bugs, you can of course complete the game with them, but still they will not be pleasant. Today I will release an update by the middle of the day that will correct these shortcomings.
Looking forward to it! And thanks for the timely reply/confirmation. Keep up the great work, you're doing great so far!

Reactions: Thuderbolt
2.80 star(s) 49 Votes