AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Thank you, this just means that I missed an event step.
You're welcome. And you've missed several steps, actually. Because to learn BM you have to do what your chaperone wants in exchange for getting you the book. Then once you've learned BM and gone to the cabin you need to learn how to summon a demon. And so on.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
При попытке перейти в локацию для сбора травы вылитает в главное меню игры. В самом начале, на первом уровне.
Я единственный кто столкнулся с этой проблемой ?
The language used in the F95 forums is English.

Reactions: phreadom

Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
So I'm planning to restart a runthrough with the latest version. As previously mentioned: old saves won't work well since they some event flags were added after. This may sound odd but would you recommend completely deleting the older version or just drag/drop and replace existing files? (I only ask since some other games made with renpy *which I won't mention since the focus is this game* claim to be independent versions but actually were more like patches)

Lycosxd

May 8, 2018
When i gave materials needed for fix the gem to blacksmith it says an exception has occured and forces me to quit the game. what am i have to do for to contiune guys i dont have save file before that pls help me i spend couple hours in game i dont want to waste them for nothing

Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
When i gave materials needed for fix the gem to blacksmith it says an exception has occured and forces me to quit the game. what am i have to do for to contiune guys i dont have save file before that pls help me i spend couple hours in game i dont want to waste them for nothing
If it's a renpy error there should be an option to either rollback or ignore the error. It's not a "great solution" but it's temporary. I guess take a screenshot or log the error so the dev can give you more insight?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I'm not trying to be a dick, but you should take this as a lesson to: SAVE, SAVE OFTEN, AND USE MORE THAN ONE SAVE SLOT.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
If it's a renpy error there should be an option to either rollback or ignore the error. It's not a "great solution" but it's temporary. I guess take a screenshot or log the error so the dev can give you more insight?
It is best to copy the text of the error and paste it here.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
So I'm planning to restart a runthrough with the latest version. As previously mentioned: old saves won't work well since they some event flags were added after. This may sound odd but would you recommend completely deleting the older version or just drag/drop and replace existing files? (I only ask since some other games made with renpy *which I won't mention since the focus is this game* claim to be independent versions but actually were more like patches)
Just delete the old version of the game. And put a new one. There is also no installation, as for example in Unity, it unpacks the save into the same folder where it is installed.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
А у тебя какая версия игры? Потому, что я вроде в 0.02а поправил это. В версии 0.02 выкидывало если у тебя Алхимия не прокачана хотя бы на 1.
You are in violation of F95 forum rule #1.5: "We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English". Please don't make things worse when someone ignores the rules by also ignoring the rules yourself when you reply.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
You are in violation of F95 forum rule #1.5: "We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English". Please don't make things worse when someone ignores the rules by also ignoring the rules yourself when you reply.
(y)

Lycosxd

May 8, 2018
It is best to copy the text of the error and paste it here.
so yeah i did every other thing in game but stuck at this error man, idk if its end of the version but ill paste it here as u said

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/characters.rpy", line 1189, in execute
File "game/characters.rpy", line 1216, in execute
File "game/characters.rpy", line 1220, in execute
File "game/characters.rpy", line 1221, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
so yeah i did every other thing in game but stuck at this error man, idk if its end of the version but ill paste it here as u said

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "forge.rpyc", line 225, in script
File "C:\Users\MAC\Desktop\Yeni klasör\3\WA-0.02a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1848, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\MAC\Desktop\Yeni klasör\3\WA-0.02a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1836, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\MAC\Desktop\Yeni klasör\3\WA-0.02a-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\MAC\Desktop\Yeni klasör\3\WA-0.02a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2723, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\MAC\Desktop\Yeni klasör\3\WA-0.02a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\MAC\Desktop\Yeni klasör\3\WA-0.02a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\MAC\Desktop\Yeni klasör\3\WA-0.02a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\MAC\Desktop\Yeni klasör\3\WA-0.02a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\MAC\Desktop\Yeni klasör\3\WA-0.02a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\MAC\Desktop\Yeni klasör\3\WA-0.02a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\MAC\Desktop\Yeni klasör\3\WA-0.02a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\MAC\Desktop\Yeni klasör\3\WA-0.02a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\MAC\Desktop\Yeni klasör\3\WA-0.02a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "C:\Users\MAC\Desktop\Yeni klasör\3\WA-0.02a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 929, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "C:\Users\MAC\Desktop\Yeni klasör\3\WA-0.02a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 925, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image." % (name, ))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
WA 0.02a
Sat Jan 05 15:59:48 2019
And there was no continuation? In general, he says that he can not find the picture. Does this happen when you are trying to fix a stone? Try to end the day and come in the morning.

Lycosxd

May 8, 2018
And there was no continuation? In general, he says that he can not find the picture. Does this happen when you are trying to fix a stone? Try to end the day and come in the morning.
yeah i tried every possible way to fix it but it just stuck here, yes it happens when i try give the materials to fix the stone

i tried ignore, rollback when i try ignore then his daughter came to screen and when i end the conversation same error occures again. if u want ill try to put some screen shots

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
yeah i tried every possible way to fix it but it just stuck here, yes it happens when i try give the materials to fix the stone

i tried ignore, rollback when i try ignore then his daughter came to screen and when i end conversation and same error occures again
Well, give me 10-20 minutes. I will go through the game again this moment and find an error.
20 min later...
What is the task that you can not finish?
"Key materials"
"Fixed runestone"
Or maybe "Fake Runestone"
Because I just went up to this point, everything works correctly. And how to show, when I do not have enough materials, he tells me what materials are needed. So he takes the materials correctly and after 5 days the task can be completed.

Reactions: Lycosxd

Lycosxd

May 8, 2018
Well, give me 10-20 minutes. I will go through the game again this moment and find an error.
20 min later...
What is the task that you can not finish?
"Key materials"
"Fixed runestone"
Or maybe "Fake Runestone"
Because I just went up to this point, everything works correctly. And how to show, when I do not have enough materials, he tells me what materials are needed. So he takes the materials correctly and after 5 days the task can be completed.
Ekran Alıntısı.PNG dsda.PNG qwd.PNG
and when i ignore it this cames up Ekran Alıntısıdsda.PNG and doesn't matter if u give a gift or not when u click maybe later same error occures again :/

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes