exter

May 29, 2017
Amelia's mind control blowjob scene in her room seems broken. Text is there but no animation/pictures. I started a new game btw.

Also, in the screenshots on the first page, you can see amelia lying in bed with her ass towards you, is that a seperate scene or is that gone from the game?

Reactions: kxjoh32

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Amelia's mind control blowjob scene in her room seems broken. Text is there but no animation/pictures. I started a new game btw.

Also, in the screenshots on the first page, you can see amelia lying in bed with her ass towards you, is that a seperate scene or is that gone from the game?
Same here

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
It is still there in the first half of the game, before you give away the scroll. You need a sleep potion and meet her at the lake. After that, in the evening I will come to her room.

Paroxetin

Jan 16, 2019
Have to ask for panties - the second set this time.
Disar asks for panties once more for help with the portal. But I seem unable to find them. :oops:

GrizzMan

Sep 27, 2017
I've exhausted every dialogue option I have available, but I'm stuck at the second time you fight the demon with Sylvia. I imagine I have to learn some more powerful spell to make that fight winnable but I can't figure out how. Anyone have ideas?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm stuck all together...read all of the books that could be read, started magic lessons with the girl, started the ore quest and rum quest...can't progress either since I can't do anything to the monsters. Need a life potion which seems no where to be found.

Ablaze

Jan 19, 2018
Life potion = health potion from alchemy
When you have one, there will be an option to throw it into a ghost

qck22222

Oct 13, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/forest.rpy", line 864, in <module>
NameError: name 'dat_status' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "forest.rpyc", line 864, in script
  File "D:\Users\xxx\Desktop\WA-0.03-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1749, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Users\xxx\Desktop\WA-0.03-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Users\xxx\Desktop\WA-0.03-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/forest.rpy", line 864, in <module>
NameError: name 'dat_status' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
WA 0.03
Tue Feb 05 07:31:20 2019

I have this error when I click on the door in the ruins. Also i cant click the sign in the ruins.

Reactions: Joe Banana

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Have to ask for panties - the second set this time.
Disar asks for panties once more for help with the portal. But I seem unable to find them.
If this is the second time, then this is for you in Jane's room.

I have this error when I click on the door in the ruins. Also i cant click the sign in the ruins.
There you can ignore this error, the UN is not critical. Just don’t push the door in the ruins at night when it’s written on the sleep icon. Thanks for the feedback.

relynk

Aug 26, 2017
how do you kidnap Gloria? the option dosnt appear for me at all, plus i dont have an option to teach amelia about ice magic even tho ive read the book

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
how do you kidnap Gloria? the option dosnt appear for me at all, plus i dont have an option to teach amelia about ice magic even tho ive read the book
She asked you to look for something else in the ruins. At the location of the ruins, the plate was activated (on the right in the middle), the same inscription can sometimes be found there. There is a 75% chance of getting the right action, but not always lucky right away. I just now fell from the 5th time. To continue with Amelia, you first need to open the door in the ruins.

darozdyb123

Apr 11, 2018
I'm stuck at part when i have to go with gloria to defeat the demon. I've read all the books and i dont think there is any other way to progress than that. Anyone else have this bug? Or is it just end of story.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I'm stuck at part when i have to go with gloria to defeat the demon. I've read all the books and i dont think there is any other way to progress than that. Anyone else have this bug? Or is it just end of story.
To defeat a demon, you need 3 skills of ice magic. Then, with a certain combination of punches, the finishing move opens. Ice magic is enhanced by two books, you need to get both books on assignments.

relynk

Aug 26, 2017
thank you i managed to finish that part :) now i just have to figure out the way to open the door inside the ruins, for amelia and for sylvia it says thats all the content in this game. the door i mean is the up down left right one :)

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
thank you i managed to finish that part :) now i just have to figure out the way to open the door inside the ruins, for amelia and for sylvia it says thats all the content in this game. the door i mean is the up down left right one :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

l3gion

Feb 8, 2018
Everytime i try to make an action i have things stuck on the right side of my screen. Currently its the lock mechanism for the trap door in ruins. Even when i try to sleep it pops up. Cant see anything on the right side because of it.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes