Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
Oh, so you need panties to help you with the portal? Very interesting. Then you need the wrong girl panties :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I cant though....I think its because I havent killed the demon yet. But I cant kill it cos i think im missing a skill 1549383584137.png
Cos i got to step 3
sev cold>evade>only option is evade and that kills me

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Damn, am I the only one stuck with Gloria in cuffs next to the portal and trying to make her meet Jane? Merlin said that he needs a potion, but the available ones don't seem to work, the little goblin guy doesn't have anything new to sell. Can't seem to find any new conversation options with other npcs either. Oh, and also - the forest is gone... Could all this be happening cuz I'm using my old savefile?

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
Damn, am I the only one stuck with Gloria in cuffs next to the portal and trying to make her meet Jane? Merlin said that he needs a potion, but the available ones don't seem to work, the little goblin guy doesn't have anything new to sell. Can't seem to find any new conversation options with other npcs either. Oh, and also - the forest is gone... Could all this be happening cuz I'm using my old savefile?
Go to the girl at saw mill to get the calm potion recepy

Reactions: Joe Banana

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Unfortunately, this is because you are using the old save file, I redid half of the old version = \

Reactions: Joe Banana

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Go to the girl at saw mill to get the calm potion recepy
Yeah, I don't have a mill... On my map, there are a blacksmith, inn, mansion, weird demon door, mine, pond and the house I kept gloria with an icon which strangely resembles a vagina :) Screw it, I'll start again from the beginning, I am fairly certain that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
The first 2 points you get with Amelia, the third when you start doing quests for Patricia. On assignments you Disar will help you find another book.
But she hasnt given me any quest. I only had 2 talk options with her.
1 was talk about Amelia
2 was talk about why she hated me
And i see no progression for both

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Oh, btw, I don't know if anyone posted this already, but some useful console commands:

mood_amelia_curret = 150
mood_jane_curret = 150
mood_gloria_curret = 150
hero_gold = x
hero_stone = x
hero_grass = x
etc.
m_sleep_p = x
etc.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
But she hasnt given me any quest. I only had 2 talk options with her.
1 was talk about Amelia
2 was talk about why she hated me
And i see no progression for both
Because now you need to try to understand why she hates you, this is with the help of Disar, and when you have already established a conversation with Patricia, she will help you with Amelia.

Oh, btw, I don't know if anyone posted this already, but some useful console commands:

mood_amelia_curret = 150
mood_jane_curret = 150
mood_gloria_curret = 150
hero_gold = x
hero_stone = x
hero_grass = x
etc.
m_sleep_p = x
etc.
By the way, I thought about this, which can just add cheats to the game. Everyone plays in different ways, and someone is too lazy to farm things, it's easier for him to press X to win. Each in their own play, so it may be better to add directly to the game than to climb through the console.

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
I did understand its because of her father and all his BS pushing her. I had that convo. As for Disar i have no option with him. I went trough everything and i cant find something to interact with.
1549385637714.png
He has nothing to talk about

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I did understand its because of her father and all his BS pushing her. I had that convo. As for Disar i have no option with him. I went trough everything and i cant find something to interact with.
Did you talk to her father?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
the letter? yes, needed me to establish a buisnes but..i have it with the goblins already.
To talk to him. It is necessary to boost the skill of management, this is through the improvement of the mine. You need to buy 5 picks and 5 trolleys, after which the task will appear, then buy 1 robot, another task will appear. Then you will have 3 management skills. Then Disar will say that Patricia’s father invites you to the conversation.

Paroxetin

Jan 16, 2019
Did I miss this Patricia girl?
Never seen her so far and I am finished with the Gloria and Jane 0.3 content

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
Did I miss this Patricia girl?
Never seen her so far and I am finished with the Gloria and Jane 0.3 content
After you get the scroll from the ruin and give it to the goblin she apears. You can find her on the 2nd floor of the inn at night

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes