otkmage

Dec 4, 2018
You have the same thing, this sign is not broken, you have simply not reached the task :), and in the tavern on the stairs there is an arrow (on the railing), and in the evening on the second floor a girl appears. (About this Jane told and told you to meet her)
oh my god im so sorry, i tried going up, but i never saw the noticed the arrow since its kinda blended in. thanks so much, you clearly want to help the people who play your game.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
oh my god im so sorry, i tried going up, but i never saw the noticed the arrow since its kinda blended in. thanks so much, you clearly want to help the people who play your game.
I will say this, if you were not interested in playing the game, you would hardly have asked the forum how to go about it. I am always ready to help :)

Reactions: otkmage

Darthden

Mar 21, 2018
i'm not sure how to get into the ruins, i've completed all the content for jane, amelia and gloria and have reached the point where i need to fight the demon for sylvia but the game says i need another key to get in but i cannot find it - none of the characters have any dialogue that i havent seen already so what do i do?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
i'm not sure how to get into the ruins, i've completed all the content for jane, amelia and gloria and have reached the point where i need to fight the demon for sylvia but the game says i need another key to get in but i cannot find it - none of the characters have any dialogue that i havent seen already so what do i do?
Did you talk to Amelia in the smithy in the morning? After we trained her magic.

Danzx

Aug 7, 2017
I have 2 problems:

1 I do not know how to defeat the fanfer with sylvia. I do not know if any spells are missing or if the ice armor has not appeared.

2 I do not find the third panties to talk to Patricia's father.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
yes, now the only option is to give her a gift
Then you probably did not read that she sent you to Pit. Orc in the tavern.
I have 2 problems:

1 I do not know how to defeat the fanfer with sylvia. I do not know if any spells are missing or if the ice armor has not appeared.

2 I do not find the third panties to talk to Patricia's father.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Danzx

Aug 7, 2017
You need more management skills. Buy on the mine 5 picks and 5 trolleys, after the task appears. Then buy a robot. After that, Disar will tell you that Patricia’s father invites you to the conversation.
You cannot kill a demon because the skill of ice magic is not enough. (Just through a conversation with your father further there you will improve the skill)
but I already did all this and already I have level 3 of ice magic.
Maybe it was me fighting with Sylvia before fighting with him when I opened the door.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
but I already did all this and already I have level 3 of ice magic.
Maybe it was me fighting with Sylvia before fighting with him when I opened the door.
Do you have a third level of magic, and you can not kill the demon?
The fastest option, just throw off your save for me, I'll see right now.

Danzx

Aug 7, 2017
Here
if I need to I'll pass on what fanfer first appears to me (which should be the second).

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes