Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 239402
Is this suppoused to happen?
If you haven't enabled the console then do so and then type "dat_status = 1" if it's morning, 2 if afternoon, 3 if night and 4 if it says go to sleep.

I restarted and basically Idk what to do. I got the runestone remade but idk where to go from there. I found the rum, I've read all the books, I can go on patrol with Amelia but that's it.
Edit: nvm found Glora.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
If you haven't enabled the console then do so and then type "dat_status = 1" if it's morning, 2 if afternoon, 3 if night and 4 if it says go to sleep.

I restarted and basically Idk what to do. I got the runestone remade but idk where to go from there. I found the rum, I've read all the books, I can go on patrol with Amelia but that's it.
"day_status"
I understand that you are stuck somewhere at the very beginning?
With Amelia you have to go to the patrol 5 times. After you find the rum, you can start talking with Jane (you just have to make sure that there is enough gold to buy her a drink).

otkmage

Dec 4, 2018
i just talked to the demon, and made the deal to exchange enemy souls to get stronger, now what?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
i just talked to the demon, and made the deal to exchange enemy souls to get stronger, now what?
There are no special tasks with him except for one. When you come to Jane's room, talk to her. Then he will have one task.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Neither can I get a task from Jane, nor click on the sign next to the door.
Jane told you that on the second floor of the tavern (in the evening), a girl appears with whom you need to talk.
Is this a sign? If this, then he is really not active at the moment, you have not reached the task when he becomes active.
444.png

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
here's mine, i just cant click on the sign or get tasks from jane. same as joe
You have the same thing, this sign is not broken, you have simply not reached the task :), and in the tavern on the stairs there is an arrow (on the railing), and in the evening on the second floor a girl appears. (About this Jane told and told you to meet her)

Reactions: otkmage
2.80 star(s) 49 Votes