AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Everytime i try to make an action i have things stuck on the right side of my screen. Currently its the lock mechanism for the trap door in ruins. Even when i try to sleep it pops up. Cant see anything on the right side because of it.
Is it possible to throw off the save? I wonder how you did it so that it was blocked on the screen.
only lets me input 4 of the 5 tho?
There are 5 tips, but you need to enter 4 all correctly. There is not very difficult.
and yeah what l3gion said is happening as well
I would like to get a preservation so that I would see why there is not as it should be.
I am having the same issues that others reported. H scenes with the blacksmiths daughter andjjane go off screen
I would see what it looks like in order to understand what is wrong there.

Combination in ruins.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I found an error in the code, there one line is higher than necessary. But if you enter the correct combination, this window will disappear.

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
Is it possible to throw off the save? I wonder how you did it so that it was blocked on the screen.

There are 5 tips, but you need to enter 4 all correctly. There is not very difficult.

I would like to get a preservation so that I would see why there is not as it should be.

I would see what it looks like in order to understand what is wrong there.

Combination in ruins.
Instead of the scenes I get things like this.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Can you save saving? Or show me the background of the room, not the background of the dialogue.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Is this suppoused to happen?
This error has already been written about today, it does not affect anything, you can roll back a step and just don’t come to the ruins LATE at night. (When the day status icon is written to sleep). Thanks for the feedback.

Paroxetin

Jan 16, 2019
Can you save saving? Or show me the background of the room, not the background of the dialogue.
same here - I do not find the panties. screen attached.

screen.png

the only thing I currently can do is fight the demon with sylvia - and no combination works. I am missing something ...

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
Another bug happened. I cant find Patricia anywhere....I think its cos i got the slave over?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
same here - I do not find the panties. screen attached.

View attachment 239405

the only thing I currently can do is fight the demon with sylvia - and no combination works. I am missing something ...
Screenshot of the page with skills please do more. The first time you already brought Disaru pants, now look for the second time I understand correctly?

Another bug happened. I cant find Patricia anywhere....I think its cos i got the slave over?
Maybe you just completed one of the tasks, and she went about her business for 3-5 days.

Paroxetin

Jan 16, 2019
Hello Panda,

yes, that is correct. I got the first ones from Amelia, now Disaru wants panties so he will help me with the portal.

attached a screenshot of my stats screen.png

Thank you!

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
Where do you find the third set of panties? I did first one for book second for letter where is 3rd for portal?

Paroxetin

Jan 16, 2019
You get the second panties from Jane. I got it when she came back to complain about the capital and left (After i gave her the 3k)
mhh, for me it was different. She came back from the capital - I gave her the 3k, she went again and once more did not succeed.
Then I offered her help but for that would need to go to the capital - which I would need help from Disaru for - who then wants the panties.
Which I did not get :p

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Hello Panda,

yes, that is correct. I got the first ones from Amelia, now Disaru wants panties so he will help me with the portal.

attached a screenshot of my stats
Oh, so you need panties to help you with the portal? Very interesting. Then you need the wrong girl panties :D

Reactions: pitruchio
2.80 star(s) 49 Votes