AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Here it is. Thanks!
Wait, but why did you even think that you need a rope if you have not even been given this assignment? Or was your question how to open the scene from the screenshot in the post? So you have not reached it yet.
You Disar asked to bring the next panties.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Danzx

Aug 7, 2017
I hope this is not sarcasm, and you were able to kill the demon. If not write, I will tell you the kill combination :)
it was not sarcasm, I did not try to evade after level 3 of ice magic. I went on patreon and subscribed.

tyratzin

Aug 17, 2016
Wait, but why did you even think that you need a rope if you have not even been given this assignment? Or was your question how to open the scene from the screenshot in the post? So you have not reached it yet.
You Disar asked to bring the next panties.
Well, that makes sense. Thank you for answering my questions, and sorry for being obtuse!

Varcolac

Mar 13, 2018
I am stuck on killing the demon a second time with Sylvia.
My management is at level 3, and Disar has nothing new to add.

I also feel like I missed some key trigger because I also do not have the house where we keep Gloria on the map.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I am stuck on killing the demon a second time with Sylvia.
My management is at level 3, and Disar has nothing new to add.

I also feel like I missed some key trigger because I also do not have the house where we keep Gloria on the map.
Disar is not the primary source of this assignment. He is an intermediate stage, you first need to talk to Patricia.
If you want you can send a save file, I will check.

Varcolac

Mar 13, 2018
Disar is not the primary source of this assignment. He is an intermediate stage, you first need to talk to Patricia.
If you want you can send a save file, I will check.
I'm afraid I don't know where Patricia is either, I haven't seen her once since she has appeared.
Perhaps I'm blind, I don't know.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I'm afraid I don't know where Patricia is either, I haven't seen her once since she has appeared.
Perhaps I'm blind, I don't know.
Awesome thing, I love when players find their own ways of development of events so that they lead to unexpected consequences.
Is there a walkthrough for this. This game is giving me a headache.
:unsure:

notreallyhere

Aug 9, 2016
Okay specifically how do you kill the void in the ruins? I'm stuck. I've got all the books for alchemy and mind control read. I've made every potion I can. I've got all this gold, ore, gems, etc. I can't figure out what else to do with the blacksmith's daughter, we just keep patrolling every time. I've summoned something at a cabin and that didn't do anything. Both of the girls at the bar keep saying "maybe later." Blacksmith says "maybe later." Bartender only plays dice. Merchant doesn't have anything new. Miners just sell me stuff.

I've tried every single person and nothing's changing.

Varcolac

Mar 13, 2018
Okay specifically how do you kill the void in the ruins? I'm stuck. I've got all the books for alchemy and mind control read. I've made every potion I can. I've got all this gold, ore, gems, etc. I can't figure out what else to do with the blacksmith's daughter, we just keep patrolling every time. I've summoned something at a cabin and that didn't do anything. Both of the girls at the bar keep saying "maybe later." Blacksmith says "maybe later." Bartender only plays dice. Merchant doesn't have anything new. Miners just sell me stuff.

You need to patrol with Amelia 5 times, that should put you on track.
The repetitive dialogue threw me off a bit too, but just keep patrolling :)

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018

Can you send me your save?
To kill the guard in the ruins, you need 2 skills of ice magic. This is further along the plot with Amelia. Jane and Gloria do not give new tasks -> Because you did not kill the guard in the ruins because of this you have nothing to come to them with.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
You need to patrol with Amelia 5 times, that should put you on track.
The repetitive dialogue threw me off a bit too, but just keep patrolling :)
In general, I agree that it was not entirely clear due to the repeated dialogue. So it will be necessary to write 5 different dialogs so that progress can be seen. :unsure:

qck22222

Oct 13, 2017
There you can ignore this error, the UN is not critical. Just don’t push the door in the ruins at night when it’s written on the sleep icon. Thanks for the feedback.
I can't rollback that far. I hope redownloading the game will solve the problem ;/

You should also create a tab where the player can check his active tasks or some tips.

Edit: Don't work. Could you check my save please? Idk what to do ;/

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
Btw theres a few bugs with scene gallery where it doesn't register any of Sylvia's scenes and all but 1 of patricias scenes. Like i have everything finished and well.. 1549419005702.png
Also outside the save file before you load in any prev game the gallery is empty

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I can't rollback that far. I hope redownloading the game will solve the problem ;/

You should also create a tab where the player can check his active tasks or some tips.

Edit: Don't work. Could you check my save please? Idk what to do ;/
I did not quite understand what to check? You have a girl standing in the tavern on the second floor in the evening, your daughter’s blacksmith shop gives you a task in the morning. Are you alright.

Btw theres a few bugs with scene gallery where it doesn't register any of Sylvia's scenes and all but 1 of patricias scenes. Like i have everything finished and well..

Also outside the save file before you load in any prev game the gallery is empty
I would check your save file. At the expense of the job log, I know that, even in the last version they talked about it, but to be honest, I still can not think of a form for this job log. It seems that what is there to do, just describe what is happening and that's it. I'm looking for how to make it convenient and understandable.

Gravyfeind420

Jan 22, 2018
Oh, btw, I don't know if anyone posted this already, but some useful console commands:

mood_amelia_curret = 150
mood_jane_curret = 150
mood_gloria_curret = 150
hero_gold = x
hero_stone = x
hero_grass = x
etc.
m_sleep_p = x
etc.
how do i use these?

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes