Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
so in an attempt to avoid this grind i tried to allow my self to have console access (as one does with renpy games) but it just didnt allow me to access the game after doing so even if i set it back to false

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
yeah it works now i accidentally fucked something up
If I am writing, thanks for the feedback, it does not mean that I, as those support your Internet provider, have decided to just say something to get behind you. This is really important, I made a mark and the next patch fix will fix a difficult grind.
In a sense, you and other people are testing the game, because if I had a couple of people who could check it before the release of updates on the topic of playability, it would be nice. When I do this alone, but in my actions there are a lot of subjective things.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Thank you for the reply, mostly on where to start it i guess like where jane is in the academy.
Here, according to your preservation, she has not yet told you the number of her room in the Academy, but in the assignment it is written, come to her room and ask. It is at the same time and in the same place as before (by day on the second floor of the tavern)

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Forget all. I found it. Thanks for all help :) (Was searching for 20mins :p)
And where did you find them, if not secret? It's just that if it's not at the sawmill, then it's hard for me to guess how you are playing the game. Because basically the third cowards for all people in the sawmill were.

Reactions: Windian

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
And where did you find them, if not secret? It's just that if it's not at the sawmill, then it's hard for me to guess how you are playing the game. Because basically the third cowards for all people in the sawmill were.
3. pant at the right, hanging on the fence...

LogisticGuy

Apr 28, 2017
What is lock combination in temple? There is red combination on column but it creates screenshot :< If I missed this answer in discussion then sorry.

dedarkknight

Jul 6, 2017
Here, according to your preservation, she has not yet told you the number of her room in the Academy, but in the assignment it is written, come to her room and ask. It is at the same time and in the same place as before (by day on the second floor of the tavern)
Ah, Thank you for helping me

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes