HotfixingStuff

Dec 23, 2017
I have no clues on what to do next, I cant find 2nd panties, get ice to lvl 3.
Already checked the sawmill and janes room, there are no panties (in any time).

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
where to find gloria..i cant find her at her home anymore please help..i alr done mission ruin

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
i cant find patricia and gloria oso panties..where the heck i find those pantiws..please help

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I have no clues on what to do next, I cant find 2nd panties, get ice to lvl 3.
Already checked the sawmill and janes room, there are no panties (in any time).
Deep at night in the sawmill.
where to find gloria..i cant find her at her home anymore please help..i alr done mission ruin
Complete the tasks with Jane.
i cant find patricia and gloria oso panties..where the heck i find those pantiws..please help
Deep at night in the sawmill.

Bingceh

Jun 20, 2018
OK I've read the whole forum and I can't figure out where to go from here....

Completed Jane's magic teachings and can't get her back to the guild..

Jane trained Gloria and she disappeared...

Need ice magic 3 to get scroll in ruins which is the only quest open right now..

All others are marked completed...

Ive check everywhere I think.. It's probably me just being inattentive and a moron but.. I need some help...

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
OK I've read the whole forum and I can't figure out where to go from here....

Completed Jane's magic teachings and can't get her back to the guild..

Jane trained Gloria and she disappeared...

Need ice magic 3 to get scroll in ruins which is the only quest open right now..

All others are marked completed...

Ive check everywhere I think.. It's probably me just being inattentive and a moron but.. I need some help...
For example, you can try to open the door in the ruins. :unsure:

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
U alr done patricia quest yet?
Yes I can open the door to the ruins... With and without Sylvia.... Fanfer kicks are arse...
u need jane underwear for disar then u can get quest. where u need read frost amrour..Now i kinda stuck here...Rezim ask me distract patricia and i manage trigger sex scene with her..the quest ask me to talk to her again but there no dialog whenevr i meet patricia..and oso my jane quest still stuck at quest find her sword which i neeed ship and find the merchant ..

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
u need jane underwear for disar then u can get quest. where u need read frost amrour..Now i kinda stuck here...Rezim ask me distract patricia and i manage trigger sex scene with her..the quest ask me to talk to her again but there no dialog whenevr i meet patricia..and oso my jane quest still stuck at quest find her sword which i neeed ship and find the merchant ..
Sword you need to talk to Midas, then with Jane, and then with Gloria and again with Midas. If you are stuck somewhere further, send your save, I will see.
Yes I can open the door to the ruins... With and without Sylvia.... Fanfer kicks are arse...
Open door. Fire - Evasion - Frost.

Bingceh

Jun 20, 2018
Sword you need to talk to Midas, then with Jane, and then with Gloria and again with Midas. If you are stuck somewhere further, send your save, I will see.

Open door. Fire - Evasion - Frost.
Well what can I say... I'm a moron... I thought I tried every combination.... Thank you... Keep up the good work Im really enjoying the game...

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
i alr did that..i alr buy the fake sword.Jane say it not the sword she look for then i talk to gloria but gloria say she alr pawn it to merchant ..i go back to jane to tell that bad news..i talk to midas for him invest to me..i alr go to mine ask goblin at mining..go back to midas again ....after all of that...i go back to jane.I go see my chart notice all jane quest conpleted..so it that all for jane quest?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
i alr did that..i alr buy the fake sword.Jane say it not the sword she look for then i talk to gloria but gloria say she alr pawn it to merchant ..i go back to jane to tell that bad news..i talk to midas for him invest to me..i alr go to mine ask goblin at mining..go back to midas again ....after all of that...i go back to jane.I go see my chart notice all jane quest conpleted..so it that all for jane quest?
The first picture tells that this chain has ended. In this place is not quite correct trigger the next job, you have to go with it all the sex scenes. Tab "Bad Boy". When you do this in conjunction with the fact that you know that the sword is not Midas, Jane will want to talk with you and give more tasks.
The second, if you have not yet opened an academy, the hint may not work correctly. Try to talk to Amelia, the chain should begin with her to the Academy of Magic.
The third picture, here the 100% notification does not work correctly, many have already found this error. With Patricia on this place the storyline is over (for this add-on)

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes