Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
so i am missing 4 gallery scenes the last one from jane the last 2 from gloria and the last one from mifi and i have no idea how to access any of them

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
so i am missing 4 gallery scenes the last one from jane the last 2 from gloria and the last one from mifi and i have no idea how to access any of them
Most likely, this bug is due to the fact that the gallery in earlier versions did not work correctly. The last scenes with Gloria are when Jane in a black suit flirts with her, and with Mifi there are 4 scenes in the process with Amelia.

phoenix917

Dec 2, 2018
Most likely, this bug is due to the fact that the gallery in earlier versions did not work correctly. The last scenes with Gloria are when Jane in a black suit flirts with her, and with Mifi there are 4 scenes in the process with Amelia.
I just finished, have no open spots ii the gallery. Awsome update Admiral!!!!

phoenix917

Dec 2, 2018
my gallery coun by Girl: Amelia 7, Jane 8, Gloria 13, Sylvia 5, Patricia 4, Mifi 4, Diane 4.

Dominicklm

Jan 21, 2018
Had sex with patricia, and it says that I need to talk to her, but there is no options to talk available when I clicked her on second floor of tavern in the evening Am I supposed to find her somewhere else??
Here is my save file

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
So, did you also remove the option to buy alchemy ingredients?
Still sold at Disar. But probably you did not have a new task, since I updated the version. Since he talks about his shop at the very beginning, it seems that you just do not have this quest as you continue from the last place. So either go ahead or just wait for the next update, I'll fix it.
Had sex with patricia, and it says that I need to talk to her, but there is no options to talk available when I clicked her on second floor of tavern in the evening Am I supposed to find her somewhere else??
Here is my save file
This I did not correct her. At the moment, with Patricia, you have reached the end.

Oct 23, 2018
so i an stuck on
gloria : mood over 2 weeks
finding a fire magic teacher

on patricia the last 2 scenes are missing for me she cant talk to gloria poorly (don't know why)

anything after i can't tell yet xD

--------

personally i did like the old battlesystem much better ... the new one is okay though, else i do like how it branches etc ....really going well the english also improves frol time to time, i personally would love to see more use of mindcontrol and to have an option to have places kept unlocked, e.g. the lake could be used for purifying or soething to gain mental strength or something just an idea

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes